Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Such a small world!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Who saw me today as we were stopped at the services on the way to Doncaster???

Our very own Stan-QPR!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Such a small world!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Claire wrote:Who saw me today as we were stopped at the services on the way to Doncaster???

Claire, Stan pm me on Facebook to tell me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Claire wrote:Who saw me today as we were stopped at the services on the way to Doncaster???

Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!

He Said, He Seems a good bloke to get on with :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He Said, He Seems a good bloke to get on with :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looking forward to him coming over for the QPR game!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm

whooooooo, claires in love, hes a fan on the same route as us, get over it

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

ninianblue wrote:whooooooo, claires in love, hes a fan on the same route as us, get over it

Same route as I was taking. Where were you?!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm

ok claire, calm down,

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

If id known Stan was going to be at the service station i would of bought my keyboard with me so we could continue smashing each other over the head with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Claire wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm

ninianblue wrote:ok claire, calm down,

You calm down!

Weren't there then were you? Get over it!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If id known Stan was going to be at the service station i would of bought my keyboard with me so we could continue smashing each other over the head with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 pm

your acting like a 15 yr old school girl

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm

ninianblue wrote:your acting like a 15 yr old school girl

That means you didn't go then!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's your problem then?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 pm

i hate women who are pissed up

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm

I hate 'men' that don't go to games that give it like they are the big time.

And I'm not pissed up. I've driven. Get your facts right. :roll:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:your acting like a 15 yr old school girl

She has a fair set of buns for a 15 year old Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

i think its fair to say, "man cannot win any arguement with a woman"

but to have one with a cardiff city fan

just give up now pal :old:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 pm

claire what the f**k you on about, go to bed, or clean the kitchen, oh and well done for going to doncaster, some of us got other things more important, just because your loved up, and feel like a silly school girl, dont take it out on me,

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:claire what the f**k you on about, go to bed, or clean the kitchen, oh and well done for going to doncaster, some of us got other things more important, just because your loved up, and feel like a silly school girl, dont take it out on me,

You know someone has lost an arguement when they have to resort to the 'kitchen' comments! Poor banter.

I'm not loved up, I didn't even meet him, if you actually read the post you would have known that!

Think you should go to bed, not me! Clearly you have a problem, for no apparent reason!!!!! I had a great day, and now you feel the need to give me abuse! Only City fans eh!!! :roll:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Ignore em Claire it was a great day :D :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm

This makes for hilarious reading!! What does Stan look like? Does he have eyes and ears and everything....did you feel him?? TELL TELL TELL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Claire wrote:
ninianblue wrote:claire what the f**k you on about, go to bed, or clean the kitchen, oh and well done for going to doncaster, some of us got other things more important, just because your loved up, and feel like a silly school girl, dont take it out on me,

You know someone has lost an arguement when they have to resort to the 'kitchen' comments! Poor banter.

I'm not loved up, I didn't even meet him, if you actually read the post you would have known that!

Think you should go to bed, not me! Clearly you have a problem, for no apparent reason!!!!! I had a great day, and now you feel the need to give me abuse! Only City fans eh!!! :roll:

and your going on the, im a bigger fan than you, claire i was supporting the city when you were pissing your nappy, been there done it, got a t shirt

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Ninianblue your a tad out of line mate.

I've been driving you all mad on your forum for a while :lol: and today I stumbled across Claire, Carl & your lads & as Claire said it is a small world what's the problem?

Some top posters on here & I've had a good bit of banter & a chin wag with a few including, Claire, Annis, Milly, Nukes etc plus a few others who in box me so I don't understand why your digging out one of your own?

Anyway you will probably say f**k off you QPR c**t or something daft but seriously you need to relax.

You won 3-1 damnnn

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

and your going on the, im a bigger fan than you, claire i was supporting the city when you were pissing your nappy, been there done it, got a t shirt

What a shame we can't all be as old as you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you tell me to clean the kitchen, you hate pissed up women (which I'm not!) and that I'm acting like a 15 year old!!!!

WELL DONE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I'm acting like I'm a better fan all because I started a thread saying someone saw me! Really??? And you tell me to get over it because it was the route 'WE' were on when you weren't there.

I'm not saying I'm any better than anyone else for going today, you are the one that said about the route we were ALL on not me!!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Ninianblue... Owned :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I thought they were having knowingly banter...my mistake. Come on we don't do unconstructive personal arguments on here, especially gender related one's. Kiss and make up. :?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm

claires post started of fine, then she went all childish, like stan was justin bieber, quote(Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!, , very jackie magazine in the 80s

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm

This Ninianblue chap is obviously in love with the young lady and got a bit jealous that she met the strange obsessed Stan QPR,who just happened to be in the same services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Up the Jacks!!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:claires post started of fine, then she went all childish, like stan was justin bieber, quote(Was very random him phoning to ask if I'd just got on the bus! Carl saw him too!, , very jackie magazine in the 80s

Is that really what your problem is?!?

That I said it was random that he saw me and that Carl saw him too?! Does that really warrAnt the sexism?!