Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORM IS TEMPORARY , CLASS IS PERMANENT

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

JASON A MASSIVE :ayatollah: FOR YOU FROM A DOUBTERS OF YOUR ABILITY . WELL DONE FELLA

Re: FORM IS TEMPORARY , CLASS IS PERMANENT

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:JASON A MASSIVE :ayatollah: FOR YOU FROM A DOUBTERS OF YOUR ABILITY . WELL DONE FELLA

I have to SAdmit, I felt he had been Awful earlier on in the Season, BUT HE HAS COME BACK IN PURE STYLE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Annis when DJ put Komas and Naylor on today a lot of us there thought WTF is he doing, but when Komas put that free kick in we went mental, City,s support today was fantastic, even stranger i,m starting to belive Carl, that we will go up automatic :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 am

KOUMAS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CLASS ACT. LETS HOPE HE IS GIVEN THE CHANCE TO PROVE IT NOT JUST IN 5 MINS . HE COULD BE OUR MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER OVER THE NEXT FEW GAMES. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 am

Koumas will always be a God in my eyes because of his first stint here in 2005/6. Like everyone else I have been disappointed with his form so far during his second stint but he will be worth every penny of his £500,000 wages if he reproduces those legendary 6 minutes over the final 6 games and gets us into the Premier League.

That said you have to wonder why it has taken so long for him to get over an 'in growing toenail?' ;)

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm

I think Koumas has a lot of personal issues that have affected his mind and game. I ain't gonba speculate between the drink and the gambling but I good he gets these demons of his back. Because I wouldn't want him to look back on his. career and regret because he has the talent just needs the mental toughness. Duh Duh Duh da da Jason Koumas :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Let's not go over the top here, it was a good dead ball and a decent finish for the second but he had everything to prove. The vast majority of the time he has been very poor.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Let's not go over the top here, it was a good dead ball and a decent finish for the second but he had everything to prove. The vast majority of the time he has been very poor.

True

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:36 am

I think we should use koumas as our secret weapon! its too much of a risk to start him he needs to be nurtured and used like he was used against doncaster , koumas coming back to form is better than the signing of any midfielder,

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 am

if he can do another Andy Campbell he will be remembered for ever at CCFC :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:08 pm

ANDY WHO ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:33 pm

what was the real problems behind koumas, problems,?, maybe they have been sorted, and he has a clear head now?