Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I wanted the Jacks to win, now i'm not so sure

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Equal on points, same goal difference, and them having a huge morale boost after beating the inform 2nd placed side Norwich. I know on paper we are meant to have the easier games on paper for the final home straight of the season, but we still have games where we can drop points..

Sheff Utd
Portsmouth
Preston
QPR

All teams we can drop points against ( as can any other team ).. I have this awful though feeling Swansea have more bottle than we do to get that 2nd auto spot.

A brilliant day today though, and will be glad Koumas will steal the headlines for all the right reasons, but I still have this nigling feeling that the Jacks want that 2nd spot more than our players do. Beating Norwich 3-0 really did show the rest of the leauge that they are going to try and take that auto spot no matter who they play.

Can Cardiff keep the bottle and do the same ?

Re: I wanted the Jacks to win, now i'm not so sure

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Be positive We'll go up automatic don't worry ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 pm

aye dw fella, just focus on our games :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:23 pm

I will say this , I watch the swans game and they were good ,very good and that Italian guy they got is starting to show his worth now. They worked as a team and play like a team, they made Norwich look shit, and you have to be fair to Norwich no team gets to second place there really shit .
Of course Im Cardiff I got 3 season tickets there but I will not fall into this hate the swans thing. Whe we play them I want to beat them and beat them well, but that dont mean I have to hate them.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm

If we can carry on winning we will be the team to c :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: atch, lets hope we can carry on winning we are due a run and what a time to do it at the death then noone can stop us.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Well. We have to keep winning every game, and hope the Jacks drop points.

The only good thing to come out of today is that we know Norwich can drop points, and will drop more with hard games against Ipswich for example.

The 2nd spot will be a two horse race between Cardiff and Swansea now with us taking that auto spot ! belive. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm

All we can do is win our games and hope other results go our way, these last lot ofgames just shows how crazy this league is

Preston 2 - 1 jacks
norwich 6 - 0 scunthorpe

then this week

jacks 3 - 0 norwich
scunthorpe 4 - 1 QPR

Just put in the shift and get the 3 points :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Imagine the scenario, Cardiff and Swansea level on points coming into the last game of the season 9 points behind QPR who on May 6th get 10 points deducted.

Now if Carlsberg made end of seasons... :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 pm

swansea are on form..so are we. i know we have to play qpr but after todays upset we could beat them. ive said it since we went loftus road...we will beat them at our ground. they might not have anything to play for and we will be fighting for 2nd hopefully. if we beat qpr we will go up automatically but i personally think pompey and preston are our hardest games taking qpr out of the equation.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Dont worry people, the Jerks are f**king useless away from home :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm shit away from home to, the last time I tried to score away from home I got caught and had all my Michael Jackson albums on Vinyl and CD smashed up and thrown on the street. . All originals to purchased when they first came out. :cry:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Nahh, i'm only kidding about the cheating thing. No way would I ever risk my Michael Jackson collection !! :P

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I'm shit away from home to, the last time I tried to score away from home I got caught and had all my Michael Jackson albums on Vinyl and CD smashed up and thrown on the street. . All originals to purchased when they first came out. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

bloo wrote:Imagine the scenario, Cardiff and Swansea level on points coming into the last game of the season 9 points behind QPR who on May 6th get 10 points deducted.

Now if Carlsberg made end of seasons... :D

you cunts would still throw wooden seats at our children.