Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if koumas, didnt score today?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm

this would be my post,,,,,,,,,,,, what the hell is dj up to, he brings on 2 rusty old subs, naylor, and koumas,both been shit all season, and he expects them to turn a game around, within, what 20 min, dj out, , :lol: :lol:

Re: if koumas, didnt score today?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 pm

how did naylor do?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:how did naylor do?

we was 2-1 up and he pulled a donny player down 6 yrds from goal .. ball watching

but apart from that his 7/8 mins were decent

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 pm

koumas could only come on for the last 8 mins he had to wait until the grand national had finished lol :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 pm

i'd like to see naylor prove himself but for me it's too late in the season to risk it. i don't mind koumas playing because we know what he's capable of

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

As Koumas put the ball down to take the free kick i turned to Ian (Our Match Reporter) and said i fecking hope Koumas dosen't take it and the rest is a blur :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As Koumas put the ball down to take the free kick i turned to Ian (Our Match Reporter) and said i fecking hope Koumas dosen't take it and the rest is a blur :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

:lol: i can imagine. did you see any billy's today nukes? or can't the palace trip ever be matched? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As Koumas put the ball down to take the free kick i turned to Ian (Our Match Reporter) and said i fecking hope Koumas dosen't take it and the rest is a blur :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

yeah, you had, koumas, whitts, bellers,i was saying, come on whitts, :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm

lewis91 wrote:

:lol: i can imagine. did you see any billy's today nukes? or can't the palace trip ever be matched? :lol: :ayatollah:

It was hard to spot the Donny fans Chief. Jesus they were quiet apart from there knob with the Drums. No Billys that was defo a one off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: I was hoping Bellers or Whitts was going to take it. I thought if Koumas took it , it was going over the bar :oops: :oops: Well i aint DJ and i admit it when i am wrong. But it was brill to sing the Koumas song again Chief. Just like several years ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Exactly, you are fickle.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

:lol: :lol: I was hoping Bellers or Whitts was going to take it. I thought if Koumas took it , it was going over the bar :oops: :oops: Well i aint DJ and i admit it when i am wrong. But it was brill to sing the Koumas song again Chief. Just like several years ago :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

so its down to the players, not the manager?