Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

where was JET ??????

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Any info guys, injuries, 2 many loan signings on the bench, whats happend ?

We really need someone like him playing or on the bench at least ........................

Re: where was JET ??????

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

ffs brewer we just won 3 1 away, i dont care who he drops/leaves out or why ,as long as we win, he can put out the entire accadamy side at sheffield as long as we win ,try talking about who did play and contributed to our latest win rather than who wasnt there or didnt play and why,

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:ffs brewer we just won 3 1 away, i dont care who he drops/leaves out or why ,as long as we win, he can put out the entire accadamy side at sheffield as long as we win ,try talking about who did play and contributed to our latest win rather than who wasnt there or didnt play and why,

mate i am over the moon with the win, havent shut up about it all day, just wondering why he wasnt playing & rae was on the bench..................... any thoughts

by the way thought bringing koumas on was genius by dj. happy now :!:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

not having a go ,but only dj knows if injured or dropped ,koumas been left out to much becouse of only allowed 5 loans in match day sq uad ,ihope it was tactical may be to do with poor playing surface at keepmoat stadium, but we can only guess, im sure dj will take all the credit (and maybe rightly so) (i still dont rate him though)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 pm

according to his twitter he traveled on the coach with the team...so your guess is as good as mine