Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gypos in asda

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Just went down asda in leckwith with the missus, and when we were by the cake section we seen two tramps open a box of cream cakes, eat them, and put the box back, they turned around and both had Swansea tops on! Haha typical jacks, gypos!

Re: Gypos in asda

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:Just went down asda in leckwith with the missus, and when we were by the cake section we seen two tramps open a box of cream cakes, eat them, and put the box back, they turned around and both had Swansea tops on! Haha typical jacks, gypos!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 pm

there a disgrace

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

In the swansea slum
They're gay gypo's and what makes them cum
Mam in the mouth and dad up the bum,
In the swansea slum!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:Just went down asda in leckwith with the missus, and when we were by the cake section we seen two tramps open a box of cream cakes, eat them, and put the box back, they turned around and both had Swansea tops on! Haha typical jacks, gypos!

i was down there earlier! they are obviously down with the fair ground thingy. f*cking gypos wish i was there at the time. would have slapped them in the face. dirty gypsy bastards

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 pm

:lol: :lol: ARE THEY MAKE ME SICK!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:18 pm

WAS LEIGHTON GYPO JAMES WITH THEM ?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

i work in sainsburys and fuckin hate it when people do that, i just embarrasse them and take the packet to the till and put it on the belt along with their basic stuff they are buying

Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

tommo blue wrote:WAS LEIGHTON GYPO JAMES WITH THEM ?

No he was not, i can confirm he was in Gorsienon, i was behind him at a cash point, took him 3 attempts to get the card in, was shaking so much, then the machine swallowed his card, when i moved fwd, the message on the screen to him said, F--K OFF LOOSER...

hate the guy.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: