Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A KNOB

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

420 miles today for the game and missed the last two goals, but do i care, do I f**k, was well pissed off when they equalised and it was nothing more than they deserved, actually they looked the more likely team to go on and win.

Knowing my missus fragile bladder and wanting to get home with no stops, we agree she'd go to the loo 2 minutes from the end, so me and my son standing in the concourse with our faces to the floor and the crowd above us erupts, we run back into the stand hugs and handshakes all round, yes that must be it now, we walk out the stadium gates and f**k me he get's another, don't know where they come from, don't know how he dug them out, just glad he did, great result, but we need to up the anti if we gonna make the most of the situation we now find ourselves in.

COME ON YOU BLUBIRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS> :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also on the positive side, got to my home in Trelewis at 7.40, but don't tell the police. ;) f**k m e Sheffield United seems a bit more tempting now, even if it is almost exactly the same journey as today.

Re: WHAT A KNOB

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 pm

any away win is great gwyn.50 all the way home i see :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Lets just keep it going

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:420 miles today for the game and missed the last two goals, but do i care, do I f**k, was well pissed off when they equalised and it was nothing more than they deserved, actually they looked the more likely team to go on and win.

Knowing my missus fragile bladder and wanting to get home with no stops, we agree she'd go to the loo 2 minutes from the end, so me and my son standing in the concourse with our faces to the floor and the crowd above us erupts, we run back into the stand hugs and handshakes all round, yes that must be it now, we walk out the stadium gates and f**k me he get's another, don't know where they come from, don't know how he dug them out, just glad he did, great result, but we need to up the anti if we gonna make the most of the situation we now find ourselves in.

COME ON YOU BLUBIRDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS> :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also on the positive side, got to my home in Trelewis at 7.40, but don't tell the police. ;) f**k m e Sheffield United seems a bit more tempting now, even if it is almost exactly the same journey as today.

Nightmare!! :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:13 pm

A lot is made of fans leaving early but some of us have no choice. Amongst other things I'm an insulin dependent diabetic so I leave 3 or 4 minutes early so that I don't get stuck in traffic so I can get home as early as possible for my injections as the later I leave them the more uncomfortable my condition becomes.

Fair play to my mates they don't mind going early, but it has become a bit of a joke that we always seem to score as we are walking passed KFC, or equalizer corner as it is now known :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

BigGwynram wrote:420 miles today for the game and missed the last two goals, but do i care, do I f**k, was well pissed off when they equalised and it was nothing more than they deserved, actually they looked the more likely team to go on and win.

PS Your MB post time is 7:04pm which should make the Police even more interested ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Hones Guv, I'm innocent. ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

I saw both our goals at the end, home by 810, no pit stops, are the Malaysians looking for a GP driver. :D :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Aye, but you live in Rotherham and cycled home, so tell the full story, :lol: :lol: :lol: