Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Love this pic from today......................

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:44 pm

burkey.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Love this pic from today......................

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Great pic :)

Wow, Doncaster's pitch looks excellent!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 pm

yeah, they were refused a training session on it this morning by the clus ground officials LOL

Worked in our favour then :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

The pitch itself was full of divots. Burkey had a real problem running with the ball today, loads of runs he made were unsuccessful because the ball would jump up in the air off a divot so he'd have to stop to control it.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Me and mine were in Sheffields Meadow hall today and seen a family of four with City shirts on,must be our next biggest City enclave. :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Me and mine were in Sheffields Meadow hall today and seen a family of four with City shirts on,must be our next biggest City enclave. :lol:

It was great, going to and from the game, there were loads of us tbf. Yorkshire's a bit of a city stronghold.

Walking back up to the train station in Donny a couple of blokes walked past us singing "We all love Leeds"... I couldn't resist, and I just turned round and said "Didn't you lot lose again today?".

Shut them straight up :lol:

Also saw a Newport Cewnty fan on the way back from York, told him the score he replied "that's a shame".

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

decent away following, how many did we take? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

1,300 sold, but it seemed more, don't know if it was pay on the gate, must have been 90% of them pissed, hot weather and sangria heady mix, no trouble from what i seen and everyone in good mood, usually find if the home fans ain't out and about looking for it, things tend to be more relaxed, mind you, we do have some beauties, but If their blue I luvs them all.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:1,300 sold, but it seemed more, don't know if it was pay on the gate, must have been 90% of them pissed, hot weather and sangria heady mix, no trouble from what i seen and everyone in good mood, usually find if the home fans ain't out and about looking for it, things tend to be more relaxed, mind you, we do have some beauties, but If their blue I luvs them all.

sounds like a good day then :lol: im busy trying to get rid off a flu...i have it really bad. well cardiff won and as much as it pains me to say this the jacks won which helps us :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 pm

great following. brilliant picture, burke has always shown his passion for city but this pik tops it off for me. HE PLAYS ON THE LEFFFFTTTT HE PLAYS ON THE RIIIIIIGHHHHTTT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 pm

I think Burkes 2 handed Alan Shearer style celebration he does is brilliant...I love it.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 am

Love this picture of me today!
Well I am in there some where :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: