Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jerks did not look that good today....

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

even though they won 3.0 they kept giving the ball away to many times and looked edgey at the back watch them wobble again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Jerks did not look that good today....

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

I only saw the 2nd half but I thought the scoreline flattered them. Great result for both of us mind! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Don't let your inferiority complex get in the way of a good result.
We dominated Norwich and got our rewards FFS! Borini's free kick was as good as anything you would see in the Premiership. Norwich are a good side but we were much much better now watch them wobble after this result. The curse of 2nd is going to bite them trust me!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Thought it was fairly even until the 2 goals then that was it they gave themselves a mountain to climb u cant give the jacks a 2 nil lead at home cos they'll just frustrate u, norwich knock it about well but r toothless upfront,may have been different if hoolahan had played

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 pm

you didnt see koumas free kick then

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 pm

bloo wrote:Don't let your inferiority complex get in the way of a good result.
We dominated Norwich and got our rewards FFS! Borini's free kick was as good as anything you would see in the Premiership. Norwich are a good side but we were much much better now watch them wobble after this result. The curse of 2nd is going to bite them trust me!

Overrated, Koumas's free kick was better..........

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Overrated, Koumas's free kick was better..........

Didn't hear sky sports compare Koumas' free kick to Didier Drogba's free kick though :lol: Not like they did with Fabio's.
Well chuffed we got him as he's young and hungry and loves our system! ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 pm

quite true, i think, this will upset norwich, but you are not that great on the road, and i think your away form, will be your down fall, ?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Who can tell? We had a spell earlier this season where we went unbeaten away for a good period. Replicate that and 2nd could be ours. We'll see.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

The Jerks cannot get three points anywhere away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:23 pm

blue nile wrote:The Jerks cannot get three points anywhere away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We did at your place though ;)