Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAYERS REALLY WANT IT

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Today is the first signs that i've seen that the players really want it and they're a 'UNIT'....Also McPhail sprinting to the fans when Koumas scored the freekick showed that he wants it..and Bellamy working his bollocks off til the last second :D

:ayatollah:

Re: PLAYERS REALLY WANT IT

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:56 pm

great stuff, how it should be from game 1 tbh

long may that continue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

if we had failed to win today i would have been nervous going to sheff united midweek especially with it being a long journey :lol: very confident now though.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

I reckon they've probably sat down as a group and watched the play-off final from last year.
Brought back some bad memories, and has caused a spark in the camp.

Since the international break, something has changed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 pm

short journey for the players ,as they are staying up north until after the sheffield game ,in the same hotel they stayed in before the donny game , training pitches sorted for sunday and monday and tuesday morning ,much better than traveling back tonight training local tommorow and traveling back up monday .

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:40 pm

yeah i'm feeling a positive vibe with the team and the club as a whole :D and IF we win at Sheff Utd ...i believe this will spur us on and we go on a confident run :) COME ON CITY

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm

http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.u ... p?a=238159 Read those stats and they back up what I seen today, we were lucky to come away with 3 points today, and as for playing like a unit, in my opinion we were a team full of individuals for most of the game. :old:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=238159 Read those stats and they back up what I seen today, we were lucky to come away with 3 points today, and as for playing like a unit, in my opinion we were a team full of individuals for most of the game. :old:

i know we want good performances but 3 points is vital no matter if we play good or not. it was good to see cardiff grab the lead and actually push on instead of sitting back and letting donny have chances. we will have better games but can't wait for sheff away now :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:great stuff, how it should be from game 1 tbh

long may that continue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I SECOND THOSE COMMENTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm

It was weird today for the majority of the game we played like a team that was in mid table. No urgency or go in them. We really had Heaton to thank for keeping us one up. Then when Koumas scored the players, for the first time this season celebrated with us and that was down to Jase who ran straight to us. Quinn was pumped up and the team showed some Passion which was magic to see. Hopefully they can keep that up for the rest of the season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 am

troobloo3339 wrote:short journey for the players ,as they are staying up north until after the sheffield game ,in the same hotel they stayed in before the donny game , training pitches sorted for sunday and monday and tuesday morning ,much better than traveling back tonight training local tommorow and traveling back up monday .

I was hoping they would do that great time to team bond, and get it together for Tuesday, Brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 am

was brilliant, MCpHAIL was awesome, a legend