Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

I won the sweepstake today and you said i would have to pick it up from the coral shop but i live a bit far away to come up there is there any chance i could have it another way? :ayatollah:

Re: Annis?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:24 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:I won the sweepstake today and you said i would have to pick it up from the coral shop but i live a bit far away to come up there is there any chance i could have it another way? :ayatollah:

LOL :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:27 pm

piss off you jack gypo go play with your monkey

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:I won the sweepstake today and you said i would have to pick it up from the coral shop but i live a bit far away to come up there is there any chance i could have it another way? :ayatollah:

The race hasn't long finished and you are quibling over a few bucks......LOL :ayatollah: :oops:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Shut up the race finished hours ago You must be a plastic swans fan not going to watch the game today :old:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:Shut up the race finished hours ago You must be a plastic swans fan not going to watch the game today :old:

Work :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Get off your phone then you slaker

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

A swansea fan doin the :ayatollah: i've seen it all now

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Bless you :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Lol, The bummer did it again :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 pm

PM Tony, TOP CAT

it was done from the Bookies Corals Albany rd ,Roath, Cardiff.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Bluebirds mate :ayatollah: i will find a way to get you your winnings.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
bluebirds123 wrote:Shut up the race finished hours ago You must be a plastic swans fan not going to watch the game today :old:

Work :ayatollah:

Work ?! I didn't realise that there was a ship due into Swansea today, as your work clearly is defined to the oral pleasuring of lonely sailors. As your wife sings down at the docks..... ."Two At A Time For A Dime, Two At A Time For A Dime". Do you charge extra to allow them to kiss your neck - please give me the exact figures as we have had an expression of interest from a somewhat retarded Doncaster fan who fancies a "Golden Shower In The Gower". His words, not mine but I'm sure your used to it.