Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"In the Cardiff Slums"

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

How original of the peg sellers.

It's telling that they have their biggest attendance when shown on Sky; all other clubs have lower attendances. Glory hunters wishing for the days of a Cardiff born manager taking them into the top division, wanting to get on TV.

Sad and yet telling they'll always be the second city of Wales...

Re: "In the Cardiff Slums"

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

this chant really winds me up..."in the cardiff slums" WTF!! lol swansea is a shithole and we get EVERYTHING according to them. doesn't make any sense. wankers

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:12 pm

agreed^ :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm

I remember singing this in the 1980's to our capital....

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:I remember singing this in the 1980's to our capital....

Not at the game 2day fella?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

No I'm in work Sherlock :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

not even a sell out suprise suprise. why isn't he there hmmm. hardly any of your chants are good, there shite and are laughable...also you have more songs which are just tunes that you sing along to with no lyrics..why? soon you will be singing abba's tune. wouldn't suprise me. gayboys.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:

not even a sell out suprise suprise. why isn't he there hmmm. hardly any of your chants are good, there shite and are laughable...also you have more songs which are just tunes that you sing along to with no lyrics..why? soon you will be singing abba's tune. wouldn't suprise me. gayboys.

Bless you little boy... :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

i'll be nice to you when you eventually have a sell out :D bless you and your rugby town :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 pm

lewis91 wrote:i'll be nice to you when you eventually have a sell out :D bless you and your rugby town :ayatollah:

Your not very good at this whole English thing are you Valley butty boy?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
lewis91 wrote:i'll be nice to you when you eventually have a sell out :D bless you and your rugby town :ayatollah:

how is this C U N T :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:

He still has a point though. :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:

born and bread in cardiff thanks...you know...the CAPITAL of WALES :D. so why aren't you at the game then little one. or did you spend all your money in the gay bar and can't afford home games? :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Since we've a fairweather Jack here, perhaps he can answer a question for me.

Why do his kin refer to us as "Loans FC" when a) they beat us in a game this season thanks to a deflected goal from an on loan striker and b) they are relying upon a striker on loan from Chelsea anfd a striker on loan from Ipswich because the strikers they bought permanently for a combined total of close to 1.5m ( Beattie, Moore ) have been proven to be gash - as we told them...

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:44 pm

nerd wrote:Since we've a fairweather Jack here, perhaps he can answer a question for me.

Why do his kin refer to us as "Loans FC" when a) they beat us in a game this season thanks to a deflected goal from an on loan striker and b) they are relying upon a striker on loan from Chelsea anfd a striker on loan from Ipswich because the strikers they bought permanently for a combined total of close to 1.5m ( Beattie, Moore ) have been proven to be gash - as we told them...

:lol: :lol: don't say we didn't warn you :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

He's only a scrote/ankle biter anyway. Here he is trying out his testosterone. :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9z8DTwBZg

He went to Morriston comp only a few years ago. He was even known to roll NTL cable reels down hill and abuse his own home town of Morriston. He says on here how much he loves his swansea, but in reality he is a known ASBO who wrecks it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Essoblue wrote:He's only a scrote/ankle biter anyway. Here he is trying out his testosterone. :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9z8DTwBZg

He went to Morriston comp only a few years ago. He was even known to roll NTL cable reels down hill and abuse his own home town of Morriston. He says on here how much he loves his swansea, but in reality he is a known ASBO who wrecks it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a gimp :lol: dirty scumbags :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:

how is this C U N T :D

I always remember poking this bird from Swansea when I was a 16yr old, her old man lived in Porth in the Rhondda,we went there for the weekend on a rugby international and he lived in some rough arse council estate on top of the hill over looking Porth that made Belfast look like Barbabos....Anyway I went to some horrible place called the Lewis Merthyr club I was dressed in my nice tachinni trackie top, bleach jeans and Adidas Gazelles I don't know why I bothered it is/was a shithole with skinheads glue sniffing outside...and her old fella tapped me up for a fiver the cheap sheep shagger........FFS

What a nasty horrible ugly place

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 pm

ah right. cheers for the life story :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 pm

/quote] Your not very good at this whole English thing are you Valley butty boy?[/quote]

You're not very good at the English thing....

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

I always remember poking this bird from Swansea when I was a 16yr old, her old man lived in Porth in the Rhondda,we went there for the weekend on a rugby international and he lived in some rough arse council estate on top of the hill over looking Porth that made Belfast look like Barbabos....Anyway I went to some horrible place called the Lewis Merthyr club I was dressed in my nice tachinni trackie top, bleach jeans and Adidas Gazelles I don't know why I bothered it is/was a shithole with skinheads glue sniffing outside...and her old fella tapped me up for a fiver the cheap sheep shagger........FFS

What a nasty horrible ugly place[/quote]you must be on about Trebanog, dressed like that up here i would not have been surprised you wasnt gang raped.................................or maybe you was, did you cash your giro to lend that fiver :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:I always remember poking this bird from Swansea when I was a 16yr old, her old man lived in Porth in the Rhondda,we went there for the weekend on a rugby international and he lived in some rough arse council estate on top of the hill over looking Porth that made Belfast look like Barbabos....Anyway I went to some horrible place called the Lewis Merthyr club I was dressed in my nice tachinni trackie top, bleach jeans and Adidas Gazelles I don't know why I bothered it is/was a shithole with skinheads glue sniffing outside...and her old fella tapped me up for a fiver the cheap sheep shagger........FFS

What a nasty horrible ugly place
you must be on about Trebanog, dressed like that up here i would not have been surprised you wasnt gang raped.................................or maybe you was, did you cash your giro to lend that fiver :D[/quote]

He was well at home, he is from Heol Y Deri (Google map it!!) he nicked the clothes and bought a line with his fiver!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

J A C K A R M Y :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:J A C K A R M Y :ayatollah:

Jack platoon... not enough fans to be an army!!! LMFAO!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

gayarmy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm

bob dylan wrote:gayarmy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In the Shirt lifting slums...they look in the undies for something thats sweet
They find their bro, and they think he's a treat,
In the shirt lifting slums.

Mince away mince away mince away!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 pm

lewis91 wrote:this chant really winds me up..."in the cardiff slums" WTF!! lol swansea is a shithole and we get EVERYTHING according to them. doesn't make any sense. wankers

i agree, when they were singing "cardiffs a shithole i just wanna go home" i was thinking...have they seen swansea? :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I watched the game and I swear that I saw that nice Lee Trundle working as a steward. I also noticed that Fat Alan Tate's bodyshape has again changed. I have believed for some time that he is slowly reverting back to a turd that a wizard enchanted for a laugh. After the game, I needed a number two but immediately after defecating, the face of Leighton James appeared in the toilet paper that I was wiping my arse with. It even smelt like him. Or it would have if I was a functioning whisky-guzzling alcoholic who makes who lost his license for drink-driving whilst driving an Astra! Rumour also has it that some of the Jacks who were in town for the England game enjoyed the Pulse nightclub so much that they've adopted the popular gay anthem "I Am What Am" as a terrace chant.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:this chant really winds me up..."in the cardiff slums" WTF!! lol swansea is a shithole and we get EVERYTHING according to them. doesn't make any sense. wankers

i agree, when they were singing "cardiffs a shithole i just wanna go home" i was thinking...have they seen swansea? :lol:

They're a poor.poor town of a tribe are Swinesea folk/Neanderthals. :D :D :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 pm

The Jacks are truly a breed apart. It is common practice for Swansea natives to eat their surplus youths that can be found wandering aimlessly around their woefully inadequate "City" looking for glue and rats. I have it on good authority that many years ago, Cardiff secretly developed advanced air-stream technology to ensure that noxious gases emitted by Port Talbot factories were blown west to Swansea. Over time, this has resulted in a breed of people who look like they all belong in the bar from Total Recall. Over time, they will all melt away in a similar way to the Nazi's at the end of Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The plan is to then level Swansea and then make the Gower part of the Vale Of Glamorgan. Meanwhile, we have also taken DNA from Leighton James and Lee Trundle which in turn has let make multiple clones of them which are frozen and then stored in a secret climate-controlled cave under the Garth Mountain near Treforest . Once a year, we will celebrate the cleansing of the Gower of Swansea by building a large wicker-man and filling it with with the clones of the clowns. Kevin McNaughton will then ignite "Wicker Jack" simply by staring at it whilst we all dance around the flaming effigy, singing "You Are My Cardiff" and listening to the Leighton James screams of agony whilst Lee Trundle tries to put him out by pissing on his cheap C&A shirt. :ayatollah: