Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can we catch qpr

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

That's what dj should asking the players!! :ayatollah:

Re: Can we catch qpr

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Their not miles away .
Remember they have still got to play us at home.
And if they play like they did todaay, You never know.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:07 pm

look i don't want to sound like a weirdo when i say this but....qpr aren't that good. they rely on ONE PLAYER. yes on paper their team is good with paddy kenny shittu helguson etc but tarrabt does all the work for them. they have a lot of average championship players like DERRY! when we played them they wern't as good as their position shows. with that asside they are'nt first by fluke, they have been consistant and have beaten the teams around them so something is working for them.
i have said since we played them at loftus road...no matter what form we have hit...we WILL BEAT them, when we do they will not be that far ahead. they have peaked and i don't know how long tarrabt is out for but first place in my eyes is up for grabs. if we beat them and they slip up one other game...it's all to play for :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:16 pm

I think at this stage of the season, their superior goal average is probably worth an extra point and it means they'd have to drop points in 4 games, as we could never pull that goal average back.

But you never know...

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

baz you going to sheff united? FORUMS BUMS LA LA LA :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

lewis91 wrote:baz you going to sheff united? FORUMS BUMS LA LA LA :ayatollah:

Mate I can't go I am in between jobs so skint!! Gutted though!!

Have a good one boss! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

it's going to be a LOOOOONG TRIP. you able to come to preston or burnley? course i will have a good trip im with the forum bums remember! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Can we catch qpr.NO lets settle for second auto :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:13 pm

earnieblue wrote:Can we catch qpr.NO lets settle for second auto :D

:ayatollah: