Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DONCASTERFCFOREVER, OH WHERE ART THOU???

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

HE JABS, HE JABS AGAIN....LEFT HOOK!!! ITS A TKO!

NOW DO ONE YOU STREAK OF PISS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: DONCASTERFCFOREVER, OH WHERE ART THOU???

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

baseboy007 wrote:HE JABS, HE JABS AGAIN....LEFT HOOK!!! ITS A TKO!

NOW DO ONE YOU STREAK OF PISS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41505 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

WANKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Wot a silly silly c**t :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:03 pm

i can just see him now coming on here and claiming a result after the game....him and his 50 boys storming into a cardiff pub blar blar...should be a funny night IF he dare come on here. 3-1 you tw*t!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Donnyfcforever has been off-line for a while as he has to sleep off this afternoons Methadone dose. When he comes around, he will ask his three-breasted six-fingered wife for some money in order to hit the bright lights of Rotherham & to forget yet another loss. Doncaster and Rotherham by night is like Royston Vasey but darker and without the laughs. Most of the inhabitants of their bars and pubs resemble the one out of Total Recall. Due to considerable imbreeding problems, nearly all of their women now have six fingers which sadly allows them to wear more of the cheap bling that they have shoplifted from Argos. Doncaster is twinned with Mordor and their Wikipedia definition reads "Somewhat Retarded" - as proved by Donnyfcforever on this very board. Enjoy your night Donny and give my regards to your three-breasted six-fingered women! :ayatollah:

P.S. I would also suggest that it would now be a good idea to begin pre-programming your Sat-Nav for next season, where you can now look forward to enjoying fantastic City breaks to exciting destinations such as Sunny Rochdale, Vibrant Swindon, Cultural Tranmere and of course, Yeovil, Paris of the South West.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Brilliant! The best thing is, I know he his thick enough to come back on here tonight. Look forward to it. :twisted:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Brilliant! The best thing is, I know he his thick enough to come back on here tonight. Look forward to it. :twisted:

He is that clueless that I wouldn't be surprised if he is now posting abusive threads on the Cardiff Blues message board. He is what thick is. If the halfwit does come back on, let's have a competition to see who can make him angriest. You can tell when he's really riled as his spelling get worse (if that's possible). Either that or he's using his wife's PC keyboard that has been especially adapted for their six-finger freaky females!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 pm

lol..........wheres he gone................tosser............3-1 was it lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Come on Donny, own up! Who are you really?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 am

Claire wrote:Come on Donny, own up! Who are you really?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blazing Saddles.