Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 am

Never underestimate this guy he gotta be baced aswel, and Cue Card to bounce back to winning ways its there for you in black and white beep :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 am

Stewart wrote:Never underestimate this guy he gotta be baced aswel, and Cue Card to bounce back to winning ways its there for you in black and white beep :lol: :ayatollah:

Right Stew, my nap today which will be the 8th Saturday on the trot is CCFC...........That will be jinx us now lol

f*cking Scousers let me down for £375 last Saturday and they let Aggro down for £1800 ouch.

Only 1 horse bet today, BIG FELLA THANKS. Fancy going rugby today? We got 5 coaches going, should be good craic :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am

Just watching Golf highlights, gutted because I was going back Tiger, knew he would come back to some form soon, 11/1 Thursday and now 5/2...........

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 am

I will be putting city in my accumalator aswel, leicester cost me few quid last week conceding at the death :lol:

Whos going then mate :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 am

BEEP AHM wrote:Just watching Golf highlights, gutted because I was going back Tiger, knew he would come back to some form soon, 11/1 Thursday and now 5/2...........

I was told to bet Jason Day 150/1 i didnt think anything of it hes down to about 14/1 now hope he has a dissatrous last 2days :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 am

Stewart wrote:I will be putting city in my accumalator aswel, leicester cost me few quid last week conceding at the death :lol:

Whos going then mate :ayatollah:

Dont talk to me about leicester mate, I will never forgive them after Preston game lol.

Arbroath playing? lol

Aber, sneggy n penyrheol mate today mate.