Innocent man stands up and pulls off robbers mask. He shouts,

'I've seen your face now!'

So the robber shoots him!

"Anyone else seen my face?"

Silence for a moment, then someone pipes up,

'l think that paki in the corner got a glimpse...! :lol: :lol:

Re: joke

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 pm

"paki" ..... do you know its 2011 and we have an half asian footballer playing for our team ????????

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 pm

AHERNE wrote:"paki" ..... do you know its 2011 and we have an half asian footballer playing for our team ????????

Please excuse him AHERNE he ment "f*cking Paki" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:"paki" ..... do you know its 2011 and we have an half asian footballer playing for our team ????????

as soon as i posted that reply i noticed you were on board and i thought "i bet he`ll say something!" :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:06 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

as soon as i posted that reply i noticed you were on board and i thought "i bet he`ll say something!" :lol:

Evening Chief or is it good morning ? I am having withdrawal issues at the moment !! You and me haven't been bashing each other over the head with our Laptops for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Please excuse him AHERNE he ment "f*cking Paki" :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
as soon as i posted that reply i noticed you were on board and i thought "i bet he`ll say something!" :lol:[/quote]
Evening Chief or is it good morning ? I am having withdrawal issues at the moment !! You and me haven't been bashing each other over the head with our Laptops for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
ive been keeping from some topics lately! :lol: i did notice one the other day but thought f**k it! :lol: ... staying up to watch that film about ian curtis and thought id take a quick look on here! then seen this joke and thought i must say something about that un! :lol: ... very nervous about next 2 games ... i honestly think we have to win both and i believe we will too! ... onwards and upwards! ... speak soon nukes, off to watch this film now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:Please excuse him AHERNE he ment "f*cking Paki" :lol: :lol: :lol:

as soon as i posted that reply i noticed you were on board and i thought "i bet he`ll say something!" :lol:[/quote]
Evening Chief or is it good morning ? I am having withdrawal issues at the moment !! You and me haven't been bashing each other over the head with our Laptops for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
ive been keeping from some topics lately! :lol: i did notice one the other day but thought f**k it! :lol: ... staying up to watch that film about ian curtis and thought id take a quick look on here! then seen this joke and thought i must say something about that un! :lol: ... very nervous about next 2 games ... i honestly think we have to win both and i believe we will too! ... onwards and upwards! ... speak soon nukes, off to watch this film now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
Bed soon for me Chief. Doncaster is going to have a Nuclear strike tomorrow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 am

Its not a joke about Indians. Nor is it a joke about Arabs, chechens
or Afghani's......... I work with two Indian lads and they're as good
as gold. They pissed themselves when i told them. Its a Paki joke.
I dont like Pakistan. Pakistan is not a race. If the Pakistanis can
destroy Christian churches, attack Christians in the street just for
following a different religion then surely the odd derogatory joke
aint so bad?

If i'd have said it was a bank in Glasgow, and that somebody whispered
'l think that Englishman in the corner got a glimpse...!Nobody would
have batted an eyelid. I wonder why that is?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am

I think it's the fact you said 'paki'. That's the slang term. Pakistani would be acceptable. Plus, it's a bit harsh to generalise an entire nation on the brain dead actions of the minority. Your views are your views but you have to understand how people might be offended at what you say when it's not slightly derogatory but very derogatory to a certain race.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Its not a joke about Indians. Nor is it a joke about Arabs, chechens
or Afghani's......... I work with two Indian lads and they're as good
as gold. They pissed themselves when i told them. Its a Paki joke.
I dont like Pakistan. Pakistan is not a race. If the Pakistanis can
destroy Christian churches, attack Christians in the street just for
following a different religion then surely the odd derogatory joke
aint so bad?

If i'd have said it was a bank in Glasgow, and that somebody whispered
'l think that Englishman in the corner got a glimpse...!Nobody would
have batted an eyelid. I wonder why that is?

You are 100% , try and do what they do here in Pakistan , most untrusted nation , not racist but a factual statement

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:11 pm

its a racist joke ... end of! .... i know a few pakistani boys and not one of them have i known to burn down a church! ... your talking about a few extremists here and to blast an whole nation is just ridiculous! ..thats like blaming me for all the bollocks that we are doing in iraq and afghan! ... and tbh i wish these extremists would burn the church down next too me cause the bells dont half piss me off! ...

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:46 pm

AHERNE wrote:its a racist joke ... end of! .... i know a few pakistani boys and not one of them have i known to burn down a church! ... your talking about a few extremists here and to blast an whole nation is just ridiculous! ..thats like blaming me for all the bollocks that we are doing in iraq and afghan! ... and tbh i wish these extremists would burn the church down next too me cause the bells dont half piss me off! ...

Im talking about Pakistan. A country BUILT on racial and religious divide
where Hindus and Sikhs wouldnt DARE live, and where Christians are attacked
murdered and beheaded and their churches destroyed on a weekly basis.
Well, they WERE destroyed on a weekly basis, there arent that many left now.

http://blessedquietness.com/alhaj/pakistan.htm

this link is actually the first one i opened on Christianity in Pakistan, even im shaking
my head.

But yeah ok, im a racist. :?

Its a perception drilled into British people by the 'PC' brigade. If an Indian male said he
hated Pakis NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY WOULD CALL HIM A RACIST

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:its a racist joke ... end of! .... i know a few pakistani boys and not one of them have i known to burn down a church! ... your talking about a few extremists here and to blast an whole nation is just ridiculous! ..thats like blaming me for all the bollocks that we are doing in iraq and afghan! ... and tbh i wish these extremists would burn the church down next too me cause the bells dont half piss me off! ...

this link is actually the first one i opened on Christianity in Pakistan, even im shaking
my head.

Its a perception drilled into British people by the 'PC' brigade. If an Indian male said he

Wow, six photos taken God knows where, God knows when and God knows why. I wouldn't believe everything you see on the internet mate.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:01 pm

http://ideamatters.blogspot.com/2010/05 ... nwala.html if anyone is guilty of crimes against humanity its us lot! ... we commited awful crimes against these people for 200 years! ... anyway f**k this bollocks cause cardiff are about to kick off now! .... COME ON THE BLOOOOOBIRDS!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:03 pm

AHERNE wrote:http://ideamatters.blogspot.com/2010/05/british-war-crimes-in-indiajallianwala.html if anyone is guilty of crimes against humanity its us lot! ... we commited awful crimes against these people for 200 years! ... anyway f**k this bollocks cause cardiff are about to kick off now! .... COME ON THE BLOOOOOBIRDS!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Zabier wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

my head.

Wow, six photos taken God knows where, God knows when and God knows why. I wouldn't believe everything you see on the internet mate.

:lol: :lol:

As i said. i typed in "attacks on christians in pakistan" and just pasted the first
one I found. probably all lies eh? Forget that the Pakistani authorities themselves
(who we give billions of ££ to) rewrote the Blasphemy laws and have more or less
made it a sin against Allan (or whatever his name is) to follow other religions.

Pakistan is a foul stench on the world.

But I love India, have been there twice. They too have religious divide and they too
have problems, but all in all they are a forward thinking nation, and tolerant of
each other.

So if I love india (asians)... how can i be a racist?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

I'm not saying you're a racist mate. I'm just saying the words you have used are generally felt to be offensive, especially in the context you used them and particularly because you could have chosen a more suitable word. Anyway, it doesn't matter, more important issues at hand!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm not saying you're a racist mate. I'm just saying the words you have used are generally felt to be offensive, especially in the context you used them and particularly because you could have chosen a more suitable word. Anyway, it doesn't matter, more important issues at hand!

Better off using the word "Stanni" ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm not saying you're a racist mate. I'm just saying the words you have used are generally felt to be offensive, especially in the context you used them and particularly because you could have chosen a more suitable word. Anyway, it doesn't matter, more important issues at hand!

Better off using the word "Stanni" ;)

Better off using the word 'paddy' cos for some reason, the thousands of Irish jokes
where a whole nation are ridiculed as thick bastards is politically acceptable.
Never have i heard anyone telling an Irish joke described as a racist

Its funny actually, there are one or two on here who profess to 'hate the English bastards'
... they are roundly criticised for being 'childish' 'petty' 'ignorant'... yet never RACIST!!

WE are slated all the time as Sheep-shaggers etc... yet again, the PC brigade deem this
acceptable.

But woe betide having a pop at a nation that f*cking hates us eh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Some hate Israel . Because of there alleged attacks on the Palastinians but ignore what the Pakistanis do. Now what I don't get England english wales welsh India indians Pakistanis pakis how is that Racist ? Just shortening a name. To fecking sensatiive most of you

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Muslims are the ones who burn down christian churches..frankly i couldnt care, christianity isa death cult anyway, fuckreligion

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Muslims are the ones who burn down christian churches..frankly i couldnt care, christianity isa death cult anyway, fuckreligion

Welcome to Britain.

You can say f**k Christianity

But are looking at jail if you say f**k Islam

Triffic

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:53 am

all religion is bollocks if you ask me! ... but racist terms like the word "paki" or "nigger" are a no no in todays world and you know it! ... this PC nonsense is just a smoke screen to try and justify the use of the word but what you dont understand is that most people just dont want to hear it! .... for example, being called a taffy or snowflake means nothing, unlike being called "nigger", thats what the slaves were called! ... and we all know the word "paki" is a put down word! ... if its wrong of me to want to protect people [british people] from being down trodden, then i`m guilty! ... this blaming EVERY pakistani person for the trouble in pakistan is bollocks also, its like me blaming EVERY british soldier everytime a civilian is killed in iraq and afghan!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 am

AHERNE wrote:all religion is bollocks if you ask me! ... but racist terms like the word "paki" or "nigger" are a no no in todays world and you know it! ... this PC nonsense is just a smoke screen to try and justify the use of the word but what you dont understand is that most people just dont want to hear it! .... for example, being called a taffy or snowflake means nothing, unlike being called "nigger", thats what the slaves were called! ... and we all know the word "paki" is a put down word! ... if its wrong of me to want to protect people [british people] from being down trodden, then i`m guilty! ... this blaming EVERY pakistani person for the trouble in pakistan is bollocks also, its like me blaming EVERY british soldier everytime a civilian is killed in iraq and afghan!

agreed

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 am

[quote="goslow"][quote="AHERNE"]all religion is bollocks if you ask me! ... but racist terms like the word "paki" or "nigger" are a no no in todays world and you know it! ... this PC nonsense is just a smoke screen to try and justify the use of the word but what you dont understand is that most people just dont want to hear it! .... for example, being called a taffy or snowflake means nothing, unlike being called "nigger", thats what the slaves were

Aherne if I reffered to the French as frogs no one would bat an eyelid. The Scotish are reffered to as Scots it's just shortened down. The same as Pakistan when you take the first four letters to describe Pakistanis. How the he'll can that be racist ? Now my view on this it's just hypocritical people who are really racist themselves who must believe that being a Pakistani must be embarrassing and in there PC opinions we must not remind them as to what race they are and to what nation they or there ancestors come from. How can shortening a name be racist? Only in your minds can that be so. Is Taffys or sheep shaggers be racist ? Or is shortening my name from Steven to Steve. My god this is so pathetic that shorting Pakistani to Paki be in anyway offensive unless they should be embarassed of there race

Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 am

[quote="Nuclearblue"][quote="goslow"][quote="AHERNE"]all religion is bollocks if you ask me! ... but racist terms like the word "paki" or "nigger" are a no no in todays world and you know it! ... this PC nonsense is just a smoke screen to try and justify the use of the word but what you dont understand is that most people just dont want to hear it! .... for example, being called a taffy or snowflake means nothing, unlike being called "nigger", thats what the slaves were

Aherne if I reffered to the French as frogs no one would bat an eyelid. The Scotish are reffered to as Scots it's just shortened down. The same as Pakistan when you take the first four letters to describe Pakistanis. How the he'll can that be racist ? Now my view on this it's just hypocritical people who are really racist themselves who must believe that being a Pakistani must be embarrassing and in there PC opinions we must not remind them as to what race they are and to what nation they or there ancestors come from. How can shortening a name be racist? Only in your minds can that be so. Is Taffys or sheep shaggers be racist ? Or is shortening my name from Steven to Steve. My god this is so pathetic that shorting Pakistani to Paki be in anyway offensive unless they should be embarassed of there race[/quote

If an Irish feller went to the police saying someone had called him a 'thick Mick' the coppers
would be thinking 'so what'

If a Pakistani went to the police saying someone had called him a 'thick paki' the coppers
would immediately sent two cars round and arrest the RACIST

ABSOLUTE NAILED ON FACT

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Aherne if I reffered to the French as frogs no one would bat an eyelid. The Scotish are reffered to as Scots it's just shortened down. The same as Pakistan when you take the first four letters to describe Pakistanis. How the he'll can that be racist ? Now my view on this it's just hypocritical people who are really racist themselves who must believe that being a Pakistani must be embarrassing and in there PC opinions we must not remind them as to what race they are and to what nation they or there ancestors come from. How can shortening a name be racist? Only in your minds can that be so. Is Taffys or sheep shaggers be racist ? Or is shortening my name from Steven to Steve. My god this is so pathetic that shorting Pakistani to Paki be in anyway offensive unless they should be embarassed of there race

If an Irish feller went to the police saying someone had called him a 'thick Mick' the coppers
would be thinking 'so what'

If a Pakistani went to the police saying someone had called him a 'thick paki' the coppers
would immediately sent two cars round and arrest the RACIST

ABSOLUTE NAILED ON FACT

thats why i hate all this pc stuff it really winds me up coz its so hypocritical.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Paki

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:53 pm

AHERNE wrote:http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Paki

Again written by some PC person who thinks it is embarrassing to be a Pakistani . Again i back my own view that it is really PC people who think it is embarrassing to be of that race. And why is it if you are a different colour from white you cant be Racist i remember a programme it was in the early 80s when they was interviewing an Indian woman who said she hated racism and she blamed the parents who haven't bought there Kids up with tolerance. Then she started talking about Pakistanis and said i really cant stand them as they smell. From every race we all take the piss out of each other or sometimes its because they/we can't stand one another it isn't just a white thing like many of you say it is. Black people reckon white guys got small dicks but if that was the other way round we would all be racist again. All bullshit in my opinion.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Paki

Again written by some PC person who thinks it is embarrassing to be a Pakistani . Again i back my own view that it is really PC people who think it is embarrassing to be of that race. And why is it if you are a different colour from white you cant be Racist i remember a programme it was in the early 80s when they was interviewing an Indian woman who said she hated racism and she blamed the parents who haven't bought there Kids up with tolerance. Then she started talking about Pakistanis and said i really cant stand them as they smell. From every race we all take the piss out of each other or sometimes its because they/we can't stand one another it isn't just a white thing like many of you say it is. Black people reckon white guys got small dicks but if that was the other way round we would all be racist again. All bullshit in my opinion.

black people arent bigger they jus have a tight perm down there so it seems bigger ;)