Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on lets have it then..........

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:47 pm

DONCASTER 2 CARDIFF 1 AND NORWICH 3 SWANS 1, NOT FORGETTING FOREST 1 READING 2, WATCHOUT READING WILL OVERTAKE U VERY SOON. Yes i don't have to shout always, just want to put the facts in loud and clear!!! See u tomorrow and i look forward to 4.45 posts.

Re: Come on lets have it then..........

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......getting boring now sunshine

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 pm

tired are u?! Looks like its nearly past your bedtime child.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Just promise me your here tomorrow night???? I hate our visitors coming to our virtual turf with soooo much to say and then they do a runner when reality of a defeat kicks them in the teeth. Please stay!!! I wanna abuse your inbred self if we win.

:twisted: :twisted:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:DONCASTER 2 CARDIFF 1 AND NORWICH 3 SWANS 1, NOT FORGETTING FOREST 1 READING 2, WATCHOUT READING WILL OVERTAKE U VERY SOON. Yes i don't have to shout always, just want to put the facts in loud and clear!!! See u tomorrow and i look forward to 4.45 posts.

I will be dumbfounded if you are over 14 :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Hmm no comment after 8pm................must be bedtime ;)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:16 pm

I'll be here until end of the season and then again next season when we take 6pts off u. 35 actually u mouthy?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Well done, although are you sure your real age is not the sum of the figures in your proposed age? ;)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 pm

f**k me he is annoying

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:I'll be here until end of the season and then again next season when we take 6pts off u. 35 actually u mouthy?

:lol: and you did so well against us last time we met.

:lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:I'll be here until end of the season and then again next season when we take 6pts off u. 35 actually u mouthy?

OK LET'S SAY IT IN A WAY YOU'LL UNDERSTAND....MMMMM LETME SEE..OH YES!!! "f**k OFF YOU ANNOYING c**t"!!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 pm

I wouldn't have guessed his IQ was 35, let alone his f***king age.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Just promise me your here tomorrow night???? I hate our visitors coming to our virtual turf with soooo much to say and then they do a runner when reality of a defeat kicks them in the teeth. Please stay!!! I wanna abuse your inbred self if we win.

:twisted: :twisted:

This is what I asked him above and look....listen????.......................................tumbleweed....................where are, where are you, where are you???

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm

:lol: :lol: 3-1!! 35 my ass....bit immature aint you. what a prick. more like 15 year old internet warrior :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:DONCASTER 2 CARDIFF 1 AND NORWICH 3 SWANS 1, NOT FORGETTING FOREST 1 READING 2, WATCHOUT READING WILL OVERTAKE U VERY SOON. Yes i don't have to shout always, just want to put the facts in loud and clear!!! See u tomorrow and i look forward to 4.45 posts.

WRONG....!!

PRICK....!!

Now go away and disturb your next opponents. It clearly works....NOT!!

KOUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Ow Do Donny! - Nice to see you back. Some of us thought that you had finally come around from your Methadone haze and gone out clubbing in Rotherham with your six-fingered spouse. You may want to look at this video - here's the link - just click onto it, it's very simple, much like yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBipcK1t ... ideo_title

Donny's goalpost net design makes it look like a mini circus tent. I told you that it's like Royston Vasey with you lot - Papa Lazarou rents it for his evening freak shows - are you and your good bearded-lady appearing, as I would appreciate if you didn't post a Youtube as I am looking forward to a hearty roast dinner and do not want my appetite to be ruined by images of yo' Shameless Selves. "Your My Six-Fingered Three-Breasted Wife Now"

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:20 am

Ok, who is going to own up here. Who was acting this guy?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 am

Donny tw*t whats the score :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:20 am

Go to the post office, get GIRO, go 2 pub get plastered,go back home,beat the wife, DIRTY YORKSHIRE b*stard ! :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Go to the post office, get GIRO, go 2 pub get plastered,go back home,beat the wife, DIRTY YORKSHIRE b*stard ! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: