Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Hartson

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Said on the Radio that he thinks DJ would go if he didnt get Cardiff up this time. He said that people have been waiting for him to deliver and Im sure there would be other looking to bring in another manager.

Re: John Hartson

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I think it's the worst kept secret in football. If we don't go up Jones will definitely be gone and rightly so. However, if we go up, even though I don't think we'll stay up with him in charge, he would deserve the opportunity to give it a crack in the Premiership.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Well to be honest If we do go up, we are going to fined it so so hard to stay there with these players we got now.
We will fined it so hard to get quality players to come to us ,with the kind of money they want. Sorry to say we have very little chance of being there for 2 seasons, sad but true.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Well to be honest If we do go up, we are going to fined it so so hard to stay there with these players we got now.
We will fined it so hard to get quality players to come to us ,with the kind of money they want. Sorry to say we have very little chance of being there for 2 seasons, sad but true.

It will be difficult yeah, but IF we get promoted I will bet anyone any amount that we will be there for a minimum of four seasons. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Well to be honest If we do go up, we are going to fined it so so hard to stay there with these players we got now.

It will be difficult yeah, but IF we get promoted I will bet anyone any amount that we will be there for a minimum of four seasons. :ayatollah:

O yer Autumn winter spring and summer right ? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 pm

mate try & be a bit positive, i'm sure if we go up then the malaysians will pump a bit of money our way to bring in further signings & strengthen the squad!!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:10 pm

brewer918 wrote:

mate try & be a bit positive, i'm sure if we go up then the malaysians will pump a bit of money our way to bring in further signings & strengthen the squad!!

I would love to be more positive I really would but Im just being real,and its the way I see it.
Ok yes money has a big part to play in it, but its hard to get the kind of player that will keep you up ,as hardly any of them want to come to a new prem club. Wolves and WBA and Bpool have found that out. Of course I want us to go up dont we all . :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:21 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
brewer918 wrote:

I would love to be more positive I really would but Im just being real,and its the way I see it.
Ok yes money has a big part to play in it, but its hard to get the kind of player that will keep you up ,as hardly any of them want to come to a new prem club. Wolves and WBA and Bpool have found that out. Of course I want us to go up dont we all . :ayatollah:

if we got promoted i believe there would be big investment from malaysia far bigger than wolves ,wba or blackpool have had ,premier league is everthing in the far east they won't want just one season in the top flight, may be vt and tg won't put all the money themselves because there will be others from the far east very eager to invest

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

O yer Autumn winter spring and summer right ? :ayatollah:

Smack on dragon! I will have a few people on that if we go up lol