Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

charity shave

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:43 pm

well the moustache has finally gone. all for a gd cause,collected around about £300 to donate to Marie Curie Cancer Care
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: charity shave

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

WELL DONE Saddam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Well done mate!

You don't look like sadam any more :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:05 pm

saddam wrote:well the moustache has finally gone. all for a gd cause,collected around about £300 to donate to Marie Curie Cancer Care
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WEL DONE M8

gone from..............

he sits on the left
he sits on the right
saddam's moustache
makes hitler look shite :D :D :D :D :D :D

TO :D :D :D :D :D

A PACKET OF SWEETS A CHEEEEEEEEEZY SMILE

SADDAM IS NOW A PEADOPHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

just so i dont offend any 1 the above was to do with this earlier post......................

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

saddam wrote:as requested by warebluebird. he stated that if i write on this forum the following then he would sponsor me 15 quid rather than a fiver.
as previously stated i have had my moustache for well over 20 years and have only shaved it twice in the last 20 years(since i been with the missus) the reason behind this is that the last time i did shave it off my loving partner turned round and said i looked like a peadophile :shock: :shock: :shock:
so ever since then the slightest mention of me shaving it and my missus keeps reminding me of this in the hope that i don't go through with it. now that i am doing it for charity she has come round to the idea but asks me everyday if i'm going to let it grow back?????????
so there you go Mike that just cost you another tenner :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

fair play.................

:D :shock: :P :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

worth evey penny...............

So now every one will now sing to you ........

A Packet of sweets a cheesy smile saddam is now a peadophile.....................

Like i said worth every penny especially for a good cause will see you im NINIAN with your sponsor money before the Derby game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE M8
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Is that your underground bolthole behind you Chief ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 am

for charity??????

not enough people like you in the world nowadays, outstanding effort :ayatollah: