Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD YOU PLAY

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Stephen McPhail after that silly goal he give away last week ? A clean sheet in a few games may just may take 2nd spot if it goes down to goals F & Goals A at the end of the season. We all know that DJ have in the past made players sit on the bench after the same kind of mistake to younger players , well older players should know even better not to do what he did so what do you think ? I would drop him and start with JET , or even RAE . :ayatollah:

Re: WOULD YOU PLAY

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah I'd stick JET in the middle in a 4-5-1 with Bellamy and Burke out wide, JET and Whittingham in the middle with Oli covering the back four.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 pm

A player knows he has made a mistake and one of experience like mcpahil or even younger players can learn from a mistake without being dropped! A good manager would tell him to forget about it learn form it and move on, rather than kicking them further in the teeth and ruining their confidence completely by dropping them!! I say play him!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 pm

easternblue wrote:A player knows he has made a mistake and one of experience like mcpahil or even younger players can learn from a mistake without being dropped! A good manager would tell him to forget about it learn form it and move on, rather than kicking them further in the teeth and ruining their confidence completely by dropping them!! I say play him!

Like he learnt from his first red card against the Jacks? :?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:57 pm

I really don't get this Jet in the middle talk, sounds like a nightmare to me.