Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm Back!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 am

Local Rag!!

I stopped comparing sentences some weeks ago as it was too upsetting and more worryingly filling me with anger and hatred but this is astonishing and really takes the you know what.

:? 26 weeks jail for resisting arrest, assault by beating, possessing cannabis, failing to surrender to custody, using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, criminal damage, taking a vehicle without consent, driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence, driving without insurance, theft, obstructing police and drink driving.

Unbelieveable :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyway enough of that as I have swore like a trooper this morning.

Stefan is coping well, keeping his head down and wishing the weeks away as we all are. We are visiting him on Sunday afternoon, hopefully he will have some news of possible moves. I will let Corky update you further as he is much more interesting and informative than I am.

Taryn

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 3 pts on the weekend please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I'm Back!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Hope he is keeping well

Re: I'm Back!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Stefs Mum wrote:Local Rag!!

I stopped comparing sentences some weeks ago as it was too upsetting and more worryingly filling me with anger and hatred but this is astonishing and really takes the you know what.

:? 26 weeks jail for resisting arrest, assault by beating, possessing cannabis, failing to surrender to custody, using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, criminal damage, taking a vehicle without consent, driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence, driving without insurance, theft, obstructing police and drink driving.

Unbelieveable :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyway enough of that as I have swore like a trooper this morning.

Stefan is coping well, keeping his head down and wishing the weeks away as we all are. We are visiting him on Sunday afternoon, hopefully he will have some news of possible moves. I will let Corky update you further as he is much more interesting and informative than I am.

He will be home soon Stefan to a loving family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Taryn

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 3 pts on the weekend please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: