Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis, im going to have a go at you

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 pm

quote,,,,,,,Were 6,000 Down on last season, We've Sold Approx 11,000, at This stage last season 14,000 Were Sold and once we reached Wembley it went up to 17,000. Hmm,,,, in one of your post last year, you said, we got 17,000, season tickets sold,,, and i said,, thats just, because people want ,tickets for wembley, and you said, no, its because ,fans are buying ,because , the riddler, was leaving,or gone,, now you put HMM, in other words, do you admit defeat,, i was right and you were wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Re: annis, im going to have a go at you

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I thin there was a lack of ,,,,,,,,,,,'s in that message. :shock: :D

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 pm

ANNIS USE THIS, DJ WOULD.

OK YES IM GUILTY BUT SOCIATY is to blame :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

ninianblue wrote:quote,,,,,,,Were 6,000 Down on last season, We've Sold Approx 11,000, at This stage last season 14,000 Were Sold and once we reached Wembley it went up to 17,000. Hmm,,,, in one of your post last year, you said, we got 17,000, season tickets sold,,, and i said,, thats just, because people want ,tickets for wembley, and you said, no, its because ,fans are buying ,because , the riddler, was leaving,or gone,, now you put HMM, in other words, do you admit defeat,, i was right and you were wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Yes I admit Defeat, They did not buy them because the Riddler went, They Bought them as they are GLORY HUNTERS :evil:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I thin there was a lack of ,,,,,,,,,,,'s in that message. :shock: :D

shit, the grammar police are on here :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:quote,,,,,,,Were 6,000 Down on last season, We've Sold Approx 11,000, at This stage last season 14,000 Were Sold and once we reached Wembley it went up to 17,000. Hmm,,,, in one of your post last year, you said, we got 17,000, season tickets sold,,, and i said,, thats just, because people want ,tickets for wembley, and you said, no, its because ,fans are buying ,because , the riddler, was leaving,or gone,, now you put HMM, in other words, do you admit defeat,, i was right and you were wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Yes I admit Defeat, They did not buy them because the Riddler went, They Bought them as they are GLORY HUNTERS :evil:

annis ,i will let you buy me a pint up the masons when i see you :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

annis ,i will let you buy me a pint up the masons when i see you :ayatollah: :lol:

I will be starting to go back down there from Next week, Your on :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I thin there was a lack of ,,,,,,,,,,,'s in that message. :shock: :D

there is a lack of a K in the above post to mate if you want to be picky :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Yes I admit Defeat, They did not buy them because the Riddler went, They Bought them as they are GLORY HUNTERS :evil:[/quote]
annis ,i will let you buy me a pint up the masons when i see you :ayatollah: :lol:[/quote]

I will be starting to go back down there from Next week, Your on :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
whats great about this post, is, i cant remember what i had for breakfast this morning, but i remember a post on here from last year, looks like the tablets are working :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

there is a lack of a K in the above post to mate if you want to be picky :ayatollah:

There is a lack of an 'o' on the end of your to, because I wanna be picky! lol. Nah only playing, all in good jest boys. :old: