ROONEY,RIGHT OR WRONG?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 pm

What you all think?

Re: ROONEY,RIGHT OR WRONG?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 pm

hes a wrongun

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:03 pm

Wrong. I don't believe it was in the heat of the moment. He had time and it was after the celebrating had turned down that he turned and did it. The guy is a prick of the highest order and I have no sympathy. There is swearing and having it picked up on camera and then there is intentionally glaring into a camera and swearing.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Personally he was not in the right but I don't see them Banning other players for 2 games for swearing at no one.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

He's not right.

Im sure of that.
:shock: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 pm

griff105 wrote:He's not right.

Im sure of that.
:shock: :lol:

:lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:16 pm

well, i hate man ure, and there plastic fans, so , looney, is wrong, and should be deducted, as many points as possible, plus, kicked out of europe, what else can i think of, ? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:37 pm

he shouldnt' have swore into the camera but at the end of the day...so many players have been heard swearing on tv on countless occassions. maybe a fine should have been issued but not a 2 match ban.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 pm

lewis91 wrote:he shouldnt' have swore into the camera but at the end of the day...so many players have been heard swearing on tv on countless occassions. maybe a fine should have been issued but not a 2 match ban.

ha ha ha , a fine, hes earning 2 hundred and fifty thousand pounds a week,, money aint a problem for looney, hit him where it hurts most, not playing football, thats the sentence, should have been more games missed,

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Just stupidity from an over zealous young passionate man.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 pm

ninianblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:he shouldnt' have swore into the camera but at the end of the day...so many players have been heard swearing on tv on countless occassions. maybe a fine should have been issued but not a 2 match ban.

ha ha ha , a fine, hes earning 2 hundred and fifty thousand pounds a week,, money aint a problem for looney, hit him where it hurts most, not playing football, thats the sentence, should have been more games missed,

yeah i understand that, i hate manure with a passion. rooney is a good player but i have to hate him too :lol: but what im getting at is a fine should be the most ANY player should get never mind how much they earn. a 2 match ban is ridiculous.
could you imagine if bellamy did that on camera vs the jerks and he got a 2 match ban for it? we would be fuming. shocking dicision especially when players will continue to do it intentially or not.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:

i agree,hes a tw*t,holding a world famous club to ransom over money is just so disrespectful,loved seeing him flop at the world cup.
that over head kick was friggin awesome though ,why a top world class player has to be a total jerk is beyond me

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

He should have had a 3 match ban for appealing over his 2 match ban. The boy wants to grow up.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

I think a 2 match ban is a bit much.

He shouldn't have did what he did but much worse happens on football parks every other week and the FA never look into the half of it.

I heard Paul Parry say shit once :o

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:04 pm

i heard gary croft scream" you f*cking c*nt" by the camera aginst newport away i think it was. maybe 8 years ago. makes me laugh to this day :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 pm

what message does an arse like rooney with literally millions of young admires send out,he should have more sense :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

There's a world of difference between swearing on the pitch with it being caught on camera/microphone and what Rooney did which was blatantly swear into the camera. That is simply not acceptable behaviour.

A two match ban is quite justified imo.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 pm

NJ73 wrote:There's a world of difference between swearing on the pitch with it being caught on camera/microphone and what Rooney did which was blatantly swear into the camera. That is simply not acceptable behaviour.

A two match ban is quite justified imo.

Hate agreeing with a jack! but he is absolutely spot on.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm

the kid left home very young, an comes from a roughed up family what can you expect,
if he was playing park football he'd be a ledgend for some of the things he's done

one player I got no time for what so ever is Balotelli, what a silly imature foreign tw*t,

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Thing is he didn't just swear he shouted it down a camera, he was making a point and just came across more of a knob than he already does.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Thing is he didn't just swear he shouted it down a camera, he was making a point and just came across more of a knob than he already does.

yeah he was trying to prove a point but still, 2 match ban is a big over the top i think. tbh i'd have to see it again i could be wrong

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Wrong, you break the rules and you pay the debt! Own fault, and you have to take responsibility for your actions. If that is against F.A. OR WHOM'EVER!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:16 am

i think he seen his reflection in the camera and wasnt happy with wah he seen....

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:35 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Wrong, you break the rules and you pay the debt! Own fault, and you have to take responsibility for your actions. If that is against F.A. OR WHOM'EVER!

I have seen it again and it was worse than i thought. fair enough 2 match ban. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

As Tony Gale said on SSN... 'you just can't swear down the barrel of the camera like that'. I think it makes it seem like he's attacking the viewer which isn't right.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:40 am

come on guys.....george best didnt get fined for swearing on wogan, we were so outraged wernt we with Steve Jones (Sex Pistols) on the today program when he swore, for me im a swearer, who am i to judge someone else......im affraid the days of mary whitehouse are well and truely over in the UK......and on saturday i'll probably join in with the masses by calling someone a wanker.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:32 am

ninianblue wrote:well, i hate man ure, and there plastic fans, so , looney, is wrong, and should be deducted, as many points as possible, plus, kicked out of europe, what else can i think of, ? :ayatollah:

And they should be made to play Cardiff at home in the cup. Apparently they have wanted to draw us for ages. Hmmm :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 am

WRONG....AND INDEFENSIBLE!!

End of....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 am

He's a scum so im glad he gets banned. What an utter prick of a person!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:34 am

If it was one of our players (Bellers for example) I would have loved it.
give me 11 players with that attitude any day of the week.