Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Funfair at CCS this weekend?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Saw a poster in Clifton Street for this but can't find any details online? Anyone know anymore please?

Re: Funfair at CCS this weekend?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Randy Udderway wrote:Saw a poster in Clifton Street for this but can't find any details online? Anyone know anymore please?

Yes there is a funfair at CCS this weekend you know one of those that travel around the country ripping off parents.

On another note apparently auditions for the next series of X Factor (or is it the other one BGT) are also being held at CCS soon. Surely there are a few loonies on here who fancy themselves as the next Elvis, Robbie Williams, Wagner or Susan Boyle who could step up to the mark? ;)

Re: Funfair at CCS this weekend?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Randy Udderway wrote:Saw a poster in Clifton Street for this but can't find any details online? Anyone know anymore please?

Yes there is a funfair at CCS this weekend you know one of those that travel around the country ripping off parents.

On another note apparently auditions for the next series of X Factor (or is it the other one BGT) are also being held at CCS soon. Surely there are a few loonies on here who fancy themselves as the next Elvis, Robbie Williams, Wagner or Susan Boyle who could step up to the mark? ;)

Yeah, I've seen some girls on my Facebook friends list saying they're going to give X Factor a go! The missus and I went to Varsity at one point on Sunday night and there was a karaoke competition there. I had to laugh at the primadonnas who thought they were Enrique Iglesias... mate, you're in Varsity on a Sunday singing in a karaoke competition, shape up!

If people want to give it a go then by all means... but it's the ones who think they're Bertie Big Balls before they've made it that make me chuckle.