Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What's that limping over the hill.......

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12970301.stm

Great news! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What's that limping over the hill.......

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12970301.stm

Great news! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41179 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm

I do love Chopra but right now we seem to be finding some decent form with Burke in the team instead. Saying that, would we change to having McPhail out and shifting Bellamy back out onto the left with Whittingham in the middle when Chopra returns? I was initially anxious about Chopra being out but we're doing alright without him so I'd rather he gets 100% fit and then returns than gamble him.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:33 pm

We need the fox in the box. :old:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Zabier wrote:I do love Chopra but right now we seem to be finding some decent form with Burke in the team instead. Saying that, would we change to having McPhail out and shifting Bellamy back out onto the left with Whittingham in the middle when Chopra returns? I was initially anxious about Chopra being out but we're doing alright without him so I'd rather he gets 100% fit and then returns than gamble him.

The words chopra and gamble in the same sentence, :o :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Zabier wrote:I do love Chopra but right now we seem to be finding some decent form with Burke in the team instead. Saying that, would we change to having McPhail out and shifting Bellamy back out onto the left with Whittingham in the middle when Chopra returns? I was initially anxious about Chopra being out but we're doing alright without him so I'd rather he gets 100% fit and then returns than gamble him.

Really - last time I looked we were 13th in the FORM table, and only won one game in how many? and yes, against a poor Derby team!

The sooner Chopra's back in the team the better, we need work rate, fighters, and passion, and Chopra shows all those attributes more than anyone else in the team bar the super Kev! :ayatollah: