Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

7 straight wis

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 pm

anyone else think we will win all our 7 remaining games i do we always go out to win not just not to lose i think we are going to blitz it come on city you are definatly good enough lets all stick together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :old:

Re: 7 straight wis

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 pm

love your optimism :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i reckon 5 wins and 2 draws

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:anyone else think we will win all our 7 remaining games i do we always go out to win not just not to lose i think we are going to blitz it come on city you are definatly good enough lets all stick together :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :) :) :) :) :old:

Or we could go on the run like we did in our final season at the Ninian and loose them all :lol: :lol: but this is Dave Jones we are on about you could get the same odds at the bookies of finding Elvis riding Shergar on the Moon next to a number 10 bus with Blakey on board , whilst Lord Lucan was filming it with an old cine camera.............CHIEF :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 pm

have you been nuked everyone knows it was frank sinatra (Fly me to the moon) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 pm

i will try and find the odds with paddy power and will post asap

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Can't see 7 straight wins,although i'm hopin that we can go on a bit of a run now,i think we'll get 2nd,it will make it all the more sweeter for the last few season when we've fuked it up at the end :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 pm

We need in My Opinion 5 Wins and 1 draw, Will We get them Hmm

Its possible but they have to believe in themselves and be managed correctly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:i will try and find the odds with paddy power and will post asap

What on Elvis riding Shergar on the Moon next to a number 10 bus with Blakey on board whilst Lord Lucan is filming it with his Cine camera. But then again that is the same odds as us winning our next 7 games :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:We need in My Opinion 5 Wins and 1 draw, Will We get them Hmm

Its possible but they have to believe in themselves and be managed correctly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no annis...YOU MUST BELIEVE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 pm

paddypower said the number 10 bus goes to pluto do you meen the number 12

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm

i got my chart in work, i give the city 13 points, loses, against, qpr, and burnley, draw against preston, , rest are wins?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm

I believe!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

join the club griff :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We need in My Opinion 5 Wins and 1 draw, Will We get them Hmm

no annis...YOU MUST BELIEVE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

I promise you I am trying. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 pm

COME ON IN JOIN THE CLUB YOU KNOW YOU WANT (youDONT HAVE TO LIE DJ)JUST BELIEVE FOREVER BLUE

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:paddypower said the number 10 bus goes to pluto do you meen the number 12

I think you have got confused the number 12 goes to uranus Chief. :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:paddypower said the number 10 bus goes to pluto do you meen the number 12

Why are you writing in red?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

quote] and be managed correctly, stop sniping, :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 pm

forgot the ,,,,,e

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 pm

should of said like not lie (HMM although dj --lie --)hmm

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Why are you writing in red?

Because i feel like f*cking teacher Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: