Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sand martin pub

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 pm

has anyone tried it yet? :ayatollah:

Re: sand martin pub

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 pm

very good lots of space in side very good food well worth the money i spent in there to day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 pm

apart from ive heard got no tv no pool table etc lol whats the beer prices in there? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes good menu, dearer than the other Marstons up around here that do two for one offers, but a better choice of menu. it's gonna do a massive trade on match days. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh, just forgot, if you look on the Marstons web site, you can download a voucher giving you a free drink, possibly more if you have a few e mail addresses. Dayo will be able to get around 42 by my reckoning. ;)

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Oh, just forgot, if you look on the Marstons web site, you can download a voucher giving you a free drink, possibly more if you have a few e mail addresses. Dayo will be able to get around 42 by my reckoning. ;)

i signed up to that but they aint give me anything lol

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Oh, just forgot, if you look on the Marstons web site, you can download a voucher giving you a free drink, possibly more if you have a few e mail addresses. Dayo will be able to get around 42 by my reckoning. ;)

:D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 pm

whats the prices on the beer then?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

mattc752 wrote:very good lots of space in side very good food well worth the money i spent in there to day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

lots of space? business is going well i see :D

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:28 pm

mc donalds, 2 burgers £1.78, bargain :ayatollah: