Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LATEST ON INJURIES

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:im looking forward to the days when management, players and fans are all in harmony as then we truly will be a club to fear!

I can understand why DJ and the club monitor the messageboards but their reaction to some stories is way over the top, and heavy handed at best. The club should embrace the fact that so many fans want to spend a large part of their time talking about the club and think of initiatives to encourage a more positive relationship with messageboards rather than this feeling that they are treating the fans who use them as crackpots and traitors. As i keep stressing, you dont hear of Ferguson, Mourinho or Wenger having an issue or fighting with message boards!

Were the only Club that turns on its Fans over MB's, Its pathetic.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

sorry i`ll be corrected on what i said, I read it wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:im looking forward to the days when management, players and fans are all in harmony as then we truly will be a club to fear!

I can understand why DJ and the club monitor the messageboards but their reaction to some stories is way over the top, and heavy handed at best. The club should embrace the fact that so many fans want to spend a large part of their time talking about the club and think of initiatives to encourage a more positive relationship with messageboards rather than this feeling that they are treating the fans who use them as crackpots and traitors. As i keep stressing, you dont hear of Ferguson, Mourinho or Wenger having an issue or fighting with message boards!

We are Annis, and unfortunately most of the fans who use MB's are the most loyal and fanatical fans Cardiff have, hence this feeling of "them and us" this season. The media team need to embrace all of the MB's, not just this one. In all honesty the media in South Wales, the Cardiff City Media team and the MB's all want a successful Cardiff City but at the same time all seem to treat the other with contempt. I dont know why that is but I hope that next season the club and the south wales press will try and build a relationship and that the same will happen with the messageboards.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Mount Blue wrote:sorry i`ll be corrected on what i said, I read it wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So if you read the Clubs update they have sort of copied Carls but tried to change the headline.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm

looks like i read carl`s comments wrong, sorry carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We are Annis, and unfortunately most of the fans who use MB's are the most loyal and fanatical fans Cardiff have, hence this feeling of "them and us" this season. The media team need to embrace all of the MB's, not just this one. In all honesty the media in South Wales, the Cardiff City Media team and the MB's all want a successful Cardiff City but at the same time all seem to treat the other with contempt. I dont know why that is but I hope that next season the club and the south wales press will try and build a relationship and that the same will happen with the messageboards.

Thats what is So Sad, certain people within Our Club have made it them and us and tried to keep the fans well away from our club/team etc.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 pm

I love it how the club statement also says that Jason Brown is still on loan at Cardiff despite differing reports.

Who and where has said that Jason Brown is no longer on loan ?

Also what the club are not saying is that Jason Brown has not been training with Cardiff all week because the club told him he can return to Blackburn but they will continue to pay his wages until his loan deal ends this week. I would have thought if the club are paying his wages they may as well have kept him here for the duration just in case Heaton or Bywater got injured.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:57 pm

we are a team looking ,at going in the premiership, from the posts, ive read on here over the last few days, it aint going to happen, just like a donkey aint going to win the grand national,the club is a joke, lucky enough, us welsh got a good sense of humour :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Carl - I can confirm that brown and bywater were training yesterday

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Carl - I can confirm that brown and bywater were training yesterday

Which one looked the best Chief ?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Jimbo27 wrote:Carl - I can confirm that brown and bywater were training yesterday

Margetson :shock:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Margetson :shock:

NOW THAT I CAN BELIEVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Ha ha margetson was busy being linesman!! I couldn't say to be honest I was to busy looking at the outfield players!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:I love it how the club statement also says that Jason Brown is still on loan at Cardiff despite differing reports.

Who and where has said that Jason Brown is no longer on loan ?

Also what the club are not saying is that Jason Brown has not been training with Cardiff all week because the club told him he can return to Blackburn but they will continue to pay his wages until his loan deal ends this week. I would have thought if the club are paying his wages they may as well have kept him here for the duration just in case Heaton or Bywater got injured.

Who told you he has not been training with us all week?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Read it carefully, they admit he is struggling, they put it out 30 mins after Carl Did, they need to grow up.

Eh?

I don't understand that comment Annis.

The club are perfectly entitled to respond to any rumours that are in the public domain concerning their players.

Why is that in any way immature?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28470434/ :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Id rather put marshall in goals with one hand than Bywater! :lol: