Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two City Players In Championship Team Of The Week!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 am

http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/news/t ... ndex.shtml :D :ayatollah:

Re: Two City Players In Championship Team Of The Week!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:25 pm

echo give Keinan a 6 yet he is rated as one of the best players in the division this weekend :lol:
I cant believe how shit the eggo is and even worse they charge people for it :o

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:echo give Keinan a 6 yet he is rated as one of the best players in the division this weekend :lol:

I thought that when I read their marking of Keinan :lol: He was outstanding in taking control of the back four after Hudson's injury and grabbed a goal as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:56 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:echo give Keinan a 6 yet he is rated as one of the best players in the division this weekend :lol:

I thought that when I read their marking of Keinan :lol: He was outstanding in taking control of the back four after Hudson's injury and grabbed a goal as well :lol: :ayatollah:

I would have said clearly MOTM with Bellamy just trailing but to give him a 6 is a joke. Such a good buy, Jones said we asked about him at the start of the season but we didnt have the funds in place then....shame as if we had brought him in earlier I believe we would have been top two easily now

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Such a good buy, Jones said we asked about him at the start of the season but we didnt have the funds in place then....shame as if we had brought him in earlier I believe we would have been top two easily now

I said the same thing to my mate at half-time on Saturday :lol: The signs were good in his first game against the Jacks but since then he's continued improving. If we can keep him and Heaton fit we're in with a real chance :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Just hope holt is in there next week also! "You jack bastards"