Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andy Legg - Cardiff Fan's Expectations Is Scary!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28467628/ :ayatollah:

Re: Andy Legg - Cardiff Fan's Expectations Is Scary!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 am

Midfield general wrote:It says we moved into second. Have I missed something..? :lol:

:) I thought that as well, but the report then clarifies it, by saying that us and Swansea are 4 points behind Norwich! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 am

Leggy also believes that we haven't under achieved! :) :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 am

“I know people have been saying Cardiff have been under-achieving this season, but I can’t see it myself.

“Sure, their firepower is awesome on paper, but the Championship does not run to form and there’s plenty of factors to take into account.

“Sometimes the expectation of fans at Cardiff is scary. I remember when I was at Swansea and we were playing Cardiff, we knew all the pressure would be on them.

“The pressure from the outside is just not as intense at Swansea, but they are having a great season.”

He is absolutely spot on there!!
I'm so fed up of people thinking we should cruise this league just because weve got the best squad on paper, it doesnt work like that.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:“I know people have been saying Cardiff have been under-achieving this season, but I can’t see it myself.

“Sure, their firepower is awesome on paper, but the Championship does not run to form and there’s plenty of factors to take into account.

“Sometimes the expectation of fans at Cardiff is scary. I remember when I was at Swansea and we were playing Cardiff, we knew all the pressure would be on them.

“The pressure from the outside is just not as intense at Swansea, but they are having a great season.”

He is absolutely spot on there!!
I'm so fed up of people thinking we should cruise this league just because weve got the best squad on paper, it doesnt work like that.

I agree, nearly everyone was tipping boro to run away with this league and look at them