2 Norwich 70
3 Cardiff 66
4 Swansea 66
5 Leeds 64
6 Reading 63
7 Nott'm Forest 60
8 Millwall 57
9 Burnley 57

Its very very tight up there 3 Wins in a row for anyone and everything changes, This is surely going down to the Wire, Burnley Away :shock:

Re: " WILL READING BE THE PLAY OFF TEAM "

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 am

this Sat there are 2 games which will have a huge effect on the table .........

Forest v Reading

Jacks v Norwich

Reading and Norwich wins open up daylight for both clubs and the teams below them BUT wins for Forest and the Jacks makes it all to play for yet again ............... as long as City win too :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:34 am

What has happened to Forest!!

Looking at the stats not one shot on target last night and on a downward spiral, cant see them getting much from Reading.

As for Swansea v Norwich I believe that will end in a draw or maybe Swansea to edge it given their defensive record being the best in the league.

But then trying to predict anything in this league is foolish especially if it concerns us. :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 am

How important was Bellamy's 97th minute goal !!! They would be above us had he not scored!! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:44 am

With Sheffield Utd, Scunthorpe, Coventry & Derby County in the last 7 games win those and Reading have 75 points absolutely in the playoffs with that total.

Forest, Leicester and Leeds are the other games and the way they are going anything could be possible, not bad for an inexperienced manager. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am

Vintage 63 wrote:this Sat there are 2 games which will have a huge effect on the table .........

Forest v Reading

Jacks v Norwich

Reading and Norwich wins open up daylight for both clubs and the teams below them BUT wins for Forest and the Jacks makes it all to play for yet again ............... as long as City win too :ayatollah:

Don't. forget Millwall v Leeds :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 am

reading impressed me down the ccs the two wide men kebe and mcanuff were superb all game though naylor did make jimmy kebe look like ronaldo that night, they would be really suited to a big wide wembley pitch ,definatley the team to avoid if we end up in the play offs

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 am

Bugger the play offs ........... Reading will be looking at the 2nd auto spot which is as achievable for them as it is for Cardiff , Swansea and Leeds .

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

DONT CARE I EXPECT US TO GET 7 WIN SO ITS AUTOS FOR US

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:DONT CARE I EXPECT US TO GET 7 WIN SO ITS AUTOS FOR US

Your sounding like Carl Curtis :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

reading are certainly coming on strongly and how often does the side finishing 6th win play offs? they looked good last night but i think their bubble may burst I also think that it will go down to the last game of the season,i dont relish the thought of havig to get win at burnley especially if it needs big winning margin.my mates not seen city lose this year he isnt able to get to many games cos of work,im making sure he comes to sheffield on tuesday. :old: :old:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm

i didnt want to talk about it, but reading are the inform team, if there in the playoffs , then i dont want to play them?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

i can remember a few weeks ago forest being a cert for auto and leicester up via playoffs,ive given up predicting anything in this league although having watched every home and away game this season reading are probably the best side weve played in my opinion

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

englishbluebird wrote:i can remember a few weeks ago forest being a cert for auto and leicester up via playoffs,ive given up predicting anything in this league although having watched every home and away game this season reading are probably the best side weve played in my opinion

Spot on fella, anybody who tries to make a prediction of anything in this league is a mug. There isn't a more undpredictable league in world football imo. The facts prove anyone can beat anyone, and Reading are just as likely to win all 7 of their remaining games as we are.