Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shattered Dreams or bright future

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

3 years ago today we were on our way to Wembley to play Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final.
As we all know we have returned on two more occasions since, but have our dreams really been shattered??

Those 3 trips will always stay with me no matter what happens to our club, or whatever division we play our football in.
Has the bubble burst? NO. We have the opportunity to get to the premiership yet again this season, 3rd year on the bounce that we have been in the mix.

To a lot of my friends who support various other teams that is not failure, but success.
WE ARE CARDIFF CITY, WE WANT SUCCESS. GET BEHIND THE BOYS, GET BEHIND DAVE JONES AND THE CLUB,
ALL OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SO SUPPORT THE BOYS AS ONE
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AndyFS

Happy birthday Hollie and Earnie

Re: Shattered Dreams or bright future

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:44 am

Bluetaf wrote:3 years ago today we were on our way to Wembley to play Barnsley in the FA Cup semi-final.
As we all know we have returned on two more occasions since, but have our dreams really been shattered??

Those 3 trips will always stay with me no matter what happens to our club, or whatever division we play our football in.
Has the bubble burst? NO. We have the opportunity to get to the premiership yet again this season, 3rd year on the bounce that we have been in the mix.

To a lot of my friends who support various other teams that is not failure, but success.
WE ARE CARDIFF CITY, WE WANT SUCCESS. GET BEHIND THE BOYS, GET BEHIND DAVE JONES AND THE CLUB,
ALL OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SO SUPPORT THE BOYS AS ONE
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AndyFS

Happy birthday Hollie and Earnie

Welcome back Andy, Yes Happy Birthday Hollie and Earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I read your title I thought

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41305 :D