Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wolves fan,

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 pm

we have a wolves fan that delivers to our works every, tuesday, thursday, and he said i hope the city come up this year, he said he is looking at our results each week, i said, when we do go up, you wont be there anyway, so why would you want us in the prem,he said, f---, off, the villa be down before us :lol:

Re: wolves fan,

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Unfortunately, I can see it being Wigan, Wolves and Blackpool coming down. I'd much rather see Villa or West Ham go down though. Love it when the Berty Big Balls clubs get relegated. :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:23 pm

our deliveries are from the midlands, we had a wolves fan , that gave me shit , when they got promoted, the year they came straight back down, and he said,,, its no fun up here, in the prem, getting beat every game,

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 am

[quote="ninianblue"]we have a wolves fan that delivers to our works every, tuesday, thursday, and he said i hope the city come up this year, he said he is looking at our results each week, i said, when we do go up, you wont be there anyway, so why would you want us in the prem,he said, f---, off, the villa be down before us :lol:[/qI work

I dont know if this is the same guy, I work at a plumbing trade suplies company in Treforest, spoke to a delivery driver yesterday, he was a Wolves fan from the Midlands he said, he would love to have Dave Jones back as a Manager for them :shock: :o :o

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 am

blue nile wrote:
ninianblue wrote:we have a wolves fan that delivers to our works every, tuesday, thursday, and he said i hope the city come up this year, he said he is looking at our results each week, i said, when we do go up, you wont be there anyway, so why would you want us in the prem,he said, f---, off, the villa be down before us :lol:[/qI work

I dont know if this is the same guy, I work at a plumbing trade suplies company in Treforest, spoke to a delivery driver yesterday, he was a Wolves fan from the Midlands he said, he would love to have Dave Jones back as a Manager for them :shock: :o :o

hope you reported him for drink driving ;) :D

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 am

blue nile wrote:

There's a few on here would happily deliver DJ to them!!! Not me I may add!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 am

milly44 wrote:
blue nile wrote:
ninianblue wrote:we have a wolves fan that delivers to our works every, tuesday, thursday, and he said i hope the city come up this year, he said he is looking at our results each week, i said, when we do go up, you wont be there anyway, so why would you want us in the prem,he said, f---, off, the villa be down before us :lol:[/qI work

hope you reported him for drink driving ;) :D

I was thinking the same :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

PtB wrote:
blue nile wrote:

There's a few on here would happily deliver DJ to them!!! Not me I may add!

What about a swap we give them DJ, we have Mick Macarthy off them...

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Well as a Wolves fan myself and have been since I was 8 years old , I hope that they will still be in the prem.
If you look at there team they really do have quality players in there team. This is why I say if we go up we will have very little prem quality in our team now as it is.
I just hope we will have the money to bring in new quality players,as we will fined it so hard to stay up. :ayatollah: