5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

All English players of our squad (bar loans, and ex players now not with us)

And we sit there singing pathetic songs about England! Its cringe-worthy stuff! I wince when we sing all these chants about England, when half of our players and back room staff management, coaches, physios etc etc are all English descendant!

No wonder the players get confused! :lol: They probably forget where they are until these sad songs start! :?

We are on the brink of Premiership football and the fans want to chant all that shite!! :old:

Re: We sound like right W**kers!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Merlin wrote:1. Lee Naylor
2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

And we sit there singing pathetic songs about England! Its cringe-worthy stuff! I wince when we sing all these chants about England, when half of our players and back room staff management, coaches, physios etc etc are all English descendant!

No wonder the players get confused! :lol: They probably forget where they are until these sad songs start! :?

We are on the brink of Premiership football and the fans want to chant all that shite!! :old:

Jason Brown is a wales international!

You are right though. All my kids are English (4 of them)-my older 2 regard themselves as welsh but what is the point in the anti-english stuff. The FA Could easily say eff off to your own league and where would we be. Bala Town away.....

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Been singing it for years and always had English players, of course its pathetic. Not going to stop though? The players this were the biggest bunch of morons anyway...

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

not to mention we play in the ENGLISH league

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

Jason Brown is a wales international!

You are right though. All my kids are English (4 of them)-my older 2 regard themselves as welsh but what is the point in the anti-english stuff. The FA Could easily say eff off to your own league and where would we be. Bala Town away.....

Whoops -I knew that as well - why the hell did i put him in! :lol: :old:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Totally agree with you Merlin,never been a fan of this anti English chanting, especialy like you said most of our players and backroom staff are English..

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

We are a Welsh club at the end of the day :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

jbirdrules wrote:We are a Welsh club at the end of the day :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

i dont think anybody should take it seriously, its all a bit of banter, we are a welsh team in a english league, if we sung we love england, the opposing teams would come up with a song for us anyway, the english teams love us anyways, its a welsh team, where hanging their st george flags, matters more than putting them up in an english ground, all good fun :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 pm

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

Aye, the fuckwits will still vote labour and blame Thatcher or Dave Jones!

I gave up years ago defending my home town, the wider wales, a small place on a small island where the only person gave us some respect become hated.

Still, engerland is full of shit eh?

How about you think for yourselves for once, don't take long, just think!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:35 pm

England isnt really full of shit, nor are the Welsh sheep-shaggers.

The Welsh and English have had wars and battles for centuries
they see us as different, we see them as different. The wider picture
of course we all know. We all fought alongside each other in two
world wars, still do it now. We work together all over Britain and
guess what... we pretty much get on.

England isnt really full of shit, nor are the Welsh sheep-shaggers.

Its banter.

they call us out, we do the same.

I find it amusing when English fans write on their messageboards
asking why the Welsh hate the English so much a day after they
have played here proudly raising their flags and calling us all sheep
shaggers or question our birth????????

Get over it fellers its banter - its a two way thing - sometimes gets
a bit heated, but its still banter, and a bit of passion.

Im sure Chopra and Co will be just fine. they know the fans stop them
in the street asking for autographs and pictures and wishing them luck
for the next game.

When a Welsh lad runs at Jay, butts him and says 'f**k off back to England'
then its time to worry

Sometimes :lol: :lol: This board!!!

Do you think Man Utd fans spitting their false teeth out insulting Bellamy
were careful not to call him a Welsh Cwnt in case Giggsy or and Welsh
Utd fans were offended??? Do you think any Utd boards warn their fans its rude
to call the Welsh names when they played wrexham a few years back??? :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 pm

there are more sheep in cornwall, than in the whole of wales, fact,

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm

ive always sung the anti english songs, just banter, not too sure if the players care about it tbh. they are there to do their job and enjoy what they love. won't stop many of us singing it. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm

ninianblue wrote:there are more sheep in cornwall, than in the whole of wales, fact,

OH having a go at the Cornish now are you :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:55 pm

I don't think anyone takes it to serious.

Same for English clubs with welsh players.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

Spoken to many players over the years and they all realise it's aimed at the opposition fans. ;) ;) :D :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

cause most of the fans cant be arsed making up new songs ...ok not most but a minority :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't think anyone takes it to serious.

Same for English clubs with welsh players.

Some obviously do though :lol: :lol:

If your English, and support Cardiff City then you need to expect anti-english
chants. We play English teams nearly every week. Welsh lads who support
English clubs know that the lads stood by them are going to be singing anti
Welsh songs when they play Welsh clubs. its banter. its life.

When we used to play Wrexham and the 'you scouse bastards' chants started
up, I just didnt join in (being from North Wales)... even when I realised all
me mates were pointing at me and not the Wrexham lot!!!!! BASTARDS!!! :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Look i am half English and so is my son but who gives a f**k

[color=#0000BF]Oh Engerlund, Oh Engulund, is full of shit, oh Enguland is full of shit, full of shit shit and more shit oh Enguland is full of shit. [/color :lol: :lol:

Now lets sort of get UN PC about this. What do we hear sung about us game after game after game ? The anti Welsh songs right !! its called having a laugh. Its what the English supporters expect. Does it worry you ? Nah i don't believe it does just as much as the sheep songs is water off a ducks back. Its called banter its called lighten up.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

RUBBISH....
f**k england, f**k the queen, f**k um all :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-2QoPkzj0

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4-2QoPkzj0

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

Cant remember a City squad having as few Welshmen in it as we currently have for a long time ??

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 am

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

THere getting paid for playing for us right ? so what ? The english won many wars with Welsh bowmen fighting for them so ?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 am

I am a very proud welshman, cardiff born , and spread the word ,all the time to my working colleagues in England , about what i think is Gods Country. But I find the anti english chants embarrasing , cringeworthy and ironic ,as half of the staff of Cardiff City are English.

It really is pathetic listening to those chants. But each to there own i suppose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 am

2. Mark Hudson
3. Peter Whittingham
4. Michael Chopra
5. Jay Bothroyd
6. Anthony Gerrard
7. John Parkin
8. Tom Heaton
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
10. Chris Riggott
11. Jason Brown
12. StephenBywater

Jason Brown is as English as Ashley Williams and Steve Morison :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 am

undybluebird wrote:I am a very proud welshman, cardiff born , and spread the word ,all the time to my working colleagues in England , about what i think is Gods Country. But I find the anti english chants embarrasing , cringeworthy and ironic ,as half of the staff of Cardiff City are English.

It really is pathetic listening to those chants. But each to there own i suppose. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Have you ever been to an away game with Cardiff City???

Do your English colleagues say they are embarassed every time they hear people sing Sheep-shaggers!!
and home fans calling us Welsh bastards???Of course not.

"oh when they were singing Sheep-Shaggers today i was embarassed to be English!!" (yeh right :lol: )

Its banter at football, part of the crack is wishing nothing but pain on the opposing fans

I join in with anti-english chants, and i got loads of English mates and family :D :lol:
am i a hypocrite or an evil b*stard, am i pathetic?? Naaah, cos i dont really mean it

I also sing "we're the greatest team in football the world has ever seen"

...and i dont mean that either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 am

Midfield general wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Cant remember a City squad having as few Welshmen in it as we currently have for a long time ??

Sam Hamman wanted every player to be welsh until he seen the welsh national team play :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am

well said ''TAFFY''

last line made me :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 am

Midfield general wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Cant remember a City squad having as few Welshmen in it as we currently have for a long time ??

Sam Hamman wanted every player to be welsh until he seen the welsh national team play :lol:

Im sure Sam was very happy for Wales and Earnie when the said player netted the winner against Germany when he won his 1st cap ? :D :old: :D