Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Plasterers after an Hobble ??

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Want my garage done...(it's just block at the Mo)...in order to convert to games room....Up In Porth in the Rhondda !

Re: Any Plasterers after an Hobble ??

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Whats do you think this is the bloody Lord of the Rings forum????..........Oh sorry Hobble :oops:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 pm

P.M me your number and i will pass it on to my mate 2moz to give you a bell. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

saddam wrote:P.M me your number and i will pass it on to my mate 2moz to give you a bell. :ayatollah:

Cheers Bud...just pm'd ya

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

s8wrd wrote:Want my garage done...(it's just block at the Mo)...in order to convert to games room....Up In Porth in the Rhondda !

You do appreciate that on certain other message boards you pm inbox would be full through jealous types telling you what a right wing daily mail reader you are flaunting your wealth?

Couple of bags of plaster, few quid (250 should do it) who gives a shit, you get your job done, someone gets a few quid (250 should do it) and everyones happy. Capitalism in action, more or less. Unfortunately I'm a left wing tw*t and have a called a strike of all plasterers in the Porth area.

:old: :ayatollah: :lol: