Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IF THIS TRUE ? "

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm

What I have just Heard on The News.

Then I find it strange that we are giving Pakistan £650 million to build schools etc whilst policemen, teachers, soldiers etc are being made redundant. Surely we should get our own house in order before helping others.

Re: " IF THIS TRUE "

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Just another instance of our goverment arse licking a Muslim country so that they won't attack Britain.

We are told it is essential to make cuts which I don't believe), yet they hand this amount to others. Disgraceful.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm

thats the problem with the UK and its government, puts other countries & immigrants who come to this country before its own working class people,its a fookin disgrace!! :evil:

Re: " IF THIS TRUE ? "

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What I have just Heard on The News.

Then I find it strange that we are giving Pakistan £650 million to build schools etc whilst policemen, teachers, soldiers etc are being made redundant. Surely we should get our own house in order before helping others.

Was on BBC breakfast this morning.

Makes me angry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12967819

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

IF it is true that 'we' are giving Pakistan 650m, I will be absolutely livid :evil:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

I've given up on politics if I am honest. Not going to bother voting in the May elections because none of them deserve a vote. :(

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

fu..ing total disgrace our oaps have there winter fuel allowance reduced and we can give 650 million away

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

http://www.johannhari.com/2011/03/29/the-biggest-lie-in-british-politics

Interesting read this lads. Might explain why we can afford to give £650m away!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 pm

i blame dave jones

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Hotbed of international terroism and we are giving them 650 million. What a f*cking joke!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 pm

On a personal note, I'm just really annoyed that they're making cuts to the number of midwives when we're already struggling and they promised us 3000 more midwives - which are basically needed to make maternity care safe, because at the moment the staffing levels are dangerous.
Across the country midwives are being stretched to the limit with the heavy workload, which we all understood would be the case when we came into the profession, but a heavy workload is different to a dangerous workload, where you can't possibly provide the high standard of care that you are trained to, and would like to be able to. Luckily for me I am only a student midwife at the moment, so I am not counted in staff numbers and am therefore 'spare' when I'm on, meaning I can give one to one care to women, but I know that this is unlikely to be the case when I qualify.
Women go through pregnancy and birth only a few times in their life, and it should be special when it happens. They should be receiving the high standard of care that midwives WANT to give them, but because of low staff numbers its simply not happening at the moment. After finally getting somewhere with the campaign to get more midwives, its just really gutting to know that it's not going to happen and things will stay as they are. A bigger problem it will become - more midwives are leaving now than ever because of staff shortages and the related stress, and then theyll have a bigger problem reaching a safe level of midwives to look after the mums and babies of this country.
Just fed up with politicians breaking promises to the people of this country when they're helping out others freely. I really wouldn't mind all that money going there if we had it to give away but to be brutally honest (and I don't care if it sounds callous) it could be better spent a million times over in this breaking country.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Zabier wrote:http://www.johannhari.com/2011/03/29/the-biggest-lie-in-british-politics

That's what I was alluding to in my post. I believe that article to be right, and I think we are being made fools of. All just an excuse to bring through their policies of less governement, more exploitation of workers etc.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 pm

IT IS TRUE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12967819 :shock:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:What I have just Heard on The News.

Was on BBC breakfast this morning.

Makes me angry

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12967819

oops Just seen your Link Gareth :shock:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Zabier wrote:http://www.johannhari.com/2011/03/29/the-biggest-lie-in-british-politics

Just going to read it :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:i blame dave jones

And I do :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:52 pm

We give "aid" to Russian Republic or the former USSR, I will refrain from posting the actual name as it will have lefties wetting their nappies again and there's enough of that on CCMB.

The EU also give substantial "aid" to various other countries around the world who have a far bigger economy than ours, errm yours I mean, I've abandoned ship I'm afraid to say. Not even someone of the Great Mrs T's stature could drag the UK out of the shit that the last labour lot drop it in.

Whilst it doesn't break my heart as I really couldn't give a shit anymore, take a look at the nonsense on CCMB spoken by a small minority and see how they managed to change it. That is what happened to the UK on a larger scale, I got fed up trying to stand up for the values of the United Kingdom, always some pseudo left wing middle class prick calling me racsist, homophobe, islamophobe or some shit word that doesn't deserve to be spelt correctly. Well f**k um. You reap what you sow.

I see that 2,600 of our armed forces will be made redundant.

I cannot even begin to consider that in an objective manner, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of our soldiers, airman and navy lie in some corner of a foreign field. Perhaps they are the lucky ones, the injured, the maimed and those that just served who are now ignored by the state will they go on strike?

As for Cardiff City, we'll its "their" club now. It was never mine, I was just a supporter, just a supporter no more no less. Watched the team whenever I could got into more bother skiving off various workplaces to the game than at the game itself, strangely enough got into more bother for being a "welsh c**t" in an oirish area in London than I ever did for being Cardiff LOL.

Anyway, I won't do the poll, already bought the season ticket for next year, will I go, probably not, try to get to odd game here and there but thats really it for me. Will I celebrate if we get to Premier? You can bet your dog I'll be the most pissed up person in Copenhagen that day, get the kick crapped out of me again and robbed by the "eastern europeans" but I really don't care. Then its game over for me finally I could say been there, seen it, done it.

Not sure if Dai W from Brecon is on here but I'll come back for a beer before I retire, we can tell Charlie that we finally done it mate.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:57 pm

I heard it was £680 for building of schools and helping their education system.This obviously is going to help the country fight our so called deficit. CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS COALITION TELLS US!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:00 pm

littlebluebird wrote:On a personal note, I'm just really annoyed that they're making cuts to the number of midwives when we're already struggling and they promised us 3000 more midwives - which are basically needed to make maternity care safe, because at the moment the staffing levels are dangerous.
Across the country midwives are being stretched to the limit with the heavy workload, which we all understood would be the case when we came into the profession, but a heavy workload is different to a dangerous workload, where you can't possibly provide the high standard of care that you are trained to, and would like to be able to. Luckily for me I am only a student midwife at the moment, so I am not counted in staff numbers and am therefore 'spare' when I'm on, meaning I can give one to one care to women, but I know that this is unlikely to be the case when I qualify.
Women go through pregnancy and birth only a few times in their life, and it should be special when it happens. They should be receiving the high standard of care that midwives WANT to give them, but because of low staff numbers its simply not happening at the moment. After finally getting somewhere with the campaign to get more midwives, its just really gutting to know that it's not going to happen and things will stay as they are. A bigger problem it will become - more midwives are leaving now than ever because of staff shortages and the related stress, and then theyll have a bigger problem reaching a safe level of midwives to look after the mums and babies of this country.
Just fed up with politicians breaking promises to the people of this country when they're helping out others freely. I really wouldn't mind all that money going there if we had it to give away but to be brutally honest (and I don't care if it sounds callous) it could be better spent a million times over in this breaking country.

Cut all blokes balls off.

Simple, problem solved.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I see that 2,600 of our armed forces will be made redundant.

I cannot even begin to consider that in an objective manner, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of our soldiers, airman and navy lie in some corner of a foreign field. Perhaps they are the lucky ones, the injured, the maimed and those that just served who are now ignored by the state will they go on strike?

3000 British Amred Forces are getting made redundent and wage freezes for 4 years. YET, the government still orders us to fight in pointless wars. The armed forces were already stretched before these cuts, due to the governament deciding that WE should police the whole world and be the do gooders. Thing is USA have the resources to do this, unlike us. suprising considering how shit American soldiers are compared to British.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
littlebluebird wrote:On a personal note, I'm just really annoyed that they're making cuts to the number of midwives when we're already struggling and they promised us 3000 more midwives - which are basically needed to make maternity care safe, because at the moment the staffing levels are dangerous.

Cut all blokes balls off.

Simple, problem solved.

Haha God no, I love my job haha!
Just stressful and easy to rectify the cause of that stress if it weren't for knobhead politicians

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:43 pm

FACT. Pakistan is a disgusting corrupt country where every c**t plays both sides
of the fence. They smile, take billions in aid from the West, yet turn their backs
on the heroin trade/gun trade/terrorism. It is ALREADY an Islamic state. f**k em.

The biggest con this government is trying to pull on our lads is the 'terms of Service'

Lads who have served the country well and have grown accustomed to forces living sign
up to do the full 22 or a bit less cos they have a f*cking good pension when they leave.

The Torys are carrying on Labours plans to change round so lads do 2 or 3 years at most
and have to leave with the option of coming back for another 2-3 years... that way they
will never qualify for a pension. clever eh!

However, by changing the Armed Forces into 'short-termers' they degrade the quality and
in future years, not only will our armed forces be threadbare and skint, but the standard
of training we have long been proud of will be degraded massively. We will become a joke.

Yet the government still talk big about "being part of the Worlds Fight against Tyranny"

they disgust me to be honest

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:49 pm

It does not make any sense. Perhaps the politicians will argue that it is an attempt to stem the radicals, but pulling out of Iraq/Afghanistan would be more constructive and save our boys & girls.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

work your bollocks off to be taxed for all your money so pakistan can bomb us ! binladen laughing his balls off

country has gone to the wall !

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Whilst the goverment keeps cutting everything just to pay off a 'debt'' that doesnt need paying :o

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:i blame dave jones

And I do :lol:

Too right

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 pm

its about increasing relations & trade between the two countries, PM wants to increase trade between the two to around 2.5 billion by 2015.

imo its a joke, army/navy facing cuts, people going without hip replacements..... as been said else where.....lets get our own house in order :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

When it comes to charity I give f**k all begging for help in Musilm/African countries cos quite frankly f**k all is sorted as money is gone into the pockets of the Goverment. For example someone in the pub said someone knocked his door and asked for donatios for Zimbabwe-he said as soon as Mugabe sells his Rolls Royce his Palace etc... to help so will he overwise bugger off.

David Cameron should have his dick cut off :evil:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I saw it on the news and have been fuming ever since this countrys gone to the dogs and its going to get worse :evil:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Yes its true, but us UK people just get on with it. We have no fight in us unlike the French or other European nations, we just let the government do what they want. :twisted: :twisted: