Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A RESTAURANT, A MUST GO

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm

http://www.peachykeens.co.uk/ went for lunch today in the Swansea branch of this new restaurant chain which also as a branch in Newport. It was only £6.99 for lunch and as got to be the best value and quality I've come across, and believe you me (you fat b*stard, you fat b*stard) I've been to a few.

The choice available was mind blowing, loads of stuff cooked on the spot in front of you, please don't think it's another Taybarn restaurant for those that have been there, it would be like comparing a school canteen to a five star eatery.

I'm just glad they haven't opened one to near to me, or I'd be even bigger than I am now, go and go soon before it gets to packed, you wont be disappointed. :old:

Re: WHAT A RESTAURANT, A MUST GO

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm

looks great. may visit the newport one soon

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Seen the one in Newport when I've been to The Queens Hotel, it's just on the corner opposite, wondered what it was like, will defo visit one of them. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

BigGwynram wrote:http://www.peachykeens.co.uk/ went for lunch today in the Swansea branch of this new restaurant chain which also as a branch in Newport. It was only £6.99 for lunch and as got to be the best value and quality I've come across, and believe you me (you fat b*stard, you fat b*stard) I've been to a few.

The choice available was mind blowing, loads of stuff cooked on the spot in front of you, please don't think it's another Taybarn restaurant for those that have been there, it would be like comparing a school canteen to a five star eatery.

I'm just glad they haven't opened one to near to me, or I'd be even bigger than I am now, go and go soon before it gets to packed, you wont be disappointed. :old:

I thought Cardiff got everything? :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:02 pm

looks like the same thing as Cosmos down the bay.... which is very nice, i would advise some expanding trousers to those visiting there :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

daibedwas wrote:looks like the same thing as Cosmos down the bay.... which is very nice, i would advise some expanding trousers to those visiting there :lol:

Went to one in Nortingham. It is a bit like Cosmo but they have many different types of food. As well as Chinese, there is Indian, Mexican, sushi and a few others.

Was quite cheap as well. 10.99 in the evening.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

children under 1.3 metres, eat free :ayatollah: