Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Michael Jackson Statue

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am

Actually I think Mohammed Al Fayed has pulled a masterstroke with his tribute to MJ. It is bound to become a tourist attraction and bring people to Craven Cottage on days other than match days.

Just wondered if we followed suit what Musical Superstar should we have?

Tom Jones may be?

Re: Michael Jackson Statue

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

It's what makes football such a wonderful sport, random moments like this. Al-Fayed erected the statue using his own money I believe and it's a unique attraction. In years to come it will become a part of the club just like the cottage at Craven Cottage and other random things attached to football clubs (I can't think of any right now but you know what I mean).

I do think it was a bit disrespectful of Al-Fayed to tell the fans who didn't like it to go to hell but that's their issue to resolve.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

dave jones :|

its a bit of a struggle tony!

id go with GOLDIE LOOKIN CHAIN :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

Craven Cottage was always one of my favourite away trips, those were the days were you could line up your beer on the crush barriers and watch the game.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 am

the lad who created the song...we're the framous cardiff city and we do the ayatollah? :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 am

david hasselhoff

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 am

Yeah we could have a statue of Dave Jones with his hands in his pockets. And with the slogan under neath " The people of South Wales skould get real and realise where they come from" Then it would be a perfect reminder of that fecking Prick forever more

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 am

I doubt the adults at Fulham will be impressed...but the kids will be touched by it

I'll get my coat

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 am

Stan-QPR wrote:I doubt the adults at Fulham will be impressed...but the kids will be touched by it

I'll get my coat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 am

Stan-QPR wrote:I doubt the adults at Fulham will be impressed...but the kids will be touched by it

I'll get my coat

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 am

I'll get my coat

Thats bad :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:16 am

How about Richey James of the Manics when he wrote 4 real on his arm with a razor blade :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Shakey

or Stan Stennett !!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Actually I think Mohammed Al Fayed has pulled a masterstroke with his tribute to MJ. It is bound to become a tourist attraction and bring people to Craven Cottage on days other than match days.

Just wondered if we followed suit what Musical Superstar should we have?

Tom Jones may be?

This is Cardiff City and now that some have caught the deadly egg virus it'll be Max fuckin Boyce with a leek up his arse. :(

I despair..