Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last game i'll see this season

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm trying to save money to visit my sister over in belgium in the summer before i sign up through intense, stressful and emotional :lol: training in the army, and im targetting QPR.

Before I go I'd love to meet up with you lot at the Ninian as you're all tidy people and it would be an honour :ayatollah:

Re: Last game i'll see this season

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I'm trying to save money to visit my sister over in belgium in the summer before i sign up through intense, stressful and emotional :lol: training in the army, and im targetting QPR.

Before I go I'd love to meet up with you lot at the Ninian as you're all tidy people and it would be an honour :ayatollah:

if you do go in the ninian il buy you a pint............of pop,because your underage :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

forgot to ask what time do you lot go to the ninian :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

krab wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:I'm trying to save money to visit my sister over in belgium in the summer before i sign up through intense, stressful and emotional :lol: training in the army, and im targetting QPR.

if you do go in the ninian il buy you a pint............of pop,because your underage :D :D :ayatollah:

git :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 pm

krab wrote:

ah dw me and me mates will have cans of fosters prolly :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 pm

:lol: :lol: come to the ninian at 12 or 1. THATS WHEN IT KICKS OFF!! lol. pint of....coke for the young one :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: :lol: come to the ninian at 12 or 1. THATS WHEN IT KICKS OFF!! lol. pint of....coke for the young one :D

dont you join in :lol: i reckon a complementry pint of fosters/carling should be in order (just one!!) as it could be the only time i see you lot :ayatollah: :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:25 pm

:lol: come to the ninian for the pompey game good to meet up. maybe a pint see how you behave. otherwise it's nobby's nuts and a coke :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:26 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: come to the ninian for the pompey game good to meet up. maybe a pint see how you behave. otherwise it's nobby's nuts and a coke :ayatollah:

ill behave i promise! :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote::lol: come to the ninian for the pompey game good to meet up. maybe a pint see how you behave. otherwise it's nobby's nuts and a coke :ayatollah:

:lol: there's a good boy, don't want you misbehaving after one pint!! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: there's a good boy, don't want you misbehaving after one pint!! :ayatollah:

you cheeky fecker :lol: i drink fast anyway :lol: 8pints drunk fast and im gone ;)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

actually!! when i got monged and the police talked to me....i had 8 carling..a flagon of soemthing which i cant remember, and substances shall we say :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm

maybe i shouldnt have said that :roll:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 pm

:lol: calm down son. see you down the ninian! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:38 pm

lewis91 wrote::lol: calm down son. see you down the ninian! :ayatollah:

which game? pompey or qpr? no point going to qpr as its on tv and early kick off :D

pompey it is :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

you can't say that! every game you have to go to!! :lol: see you at pompey game son.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 am

there will be a forum piss up for the pompey and QPR games. Starting in town ending up in the Ninian then back to town after the games Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

what time do you think you will be in the ninian nukes. don't think i can make it to town but definately the ninian. get the jagerbombs on the go!!!
bridgend bluebird might be allowed a cheeky drink but have to be either alchopops or coke for him im afraid.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 am

lewis91 wrote:what time do you think you will be in the ninian nukes. don't think i can make it to town but definately the ninian. get the jagerbombs on the go!!!
bridgend bluebird might be allowed a cheeky drink but have to be either alchopops or coke for him im afraid.

Dont know yet Chief will have to start organising it after the two away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:what time do you think you will be in the ninian nukes. don't think i can make it to town but definately the ninian. get the jagerbombs on the go!!!

Dont know yet Chief will have to start organising it after the two away games :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good man :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:19 pm

[quote="Bridgend_bluebird"]maybe i shouldnt have said that :roll:[/quot
No, you should not have fella.. :oops: :(

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm

bite me :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Pop in the Ninian for a pint with us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: ill save up :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:ayatollah: ill save up :D :ayatollah:

Buy a book, I'll buy you a pint :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

haha :lol: buy me a pint and ill buy a book ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

bridgend will do anything for a pint by the sounds of it :lol: see you there son :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm

lewis91 wrote:bridgend will do anything for a pint by the sounds of it :lol: see you there son :ayatollah:

i havent got a drinking problem honest!!! i see you there fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:bridgend will do anything for a pint by the sounds of it :lol: see you there son :ayatollah:

i havent got a drinking problem honest!!! i see you there fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i'll acompany you as an adult, we don't want you getting out of hand.
:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

i'll acompany you as an adult, we don't want you getting out of hand.
:ayatollah:

i promised me mother i wouldnt get pissed until im 18 due to recent events so a cheeky pint or two wont harm me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...im not gonna say on the forum so dont ask..i will in person though :ayatollah: