Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AWARDS NIGHT IN THE NINIAN

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Could I win most negative poster?

Sounds like a good idea

Adam, I Dont think you will beat me on that one :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:59 am

Best sniper !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:05 am

The moderator with the best chest :o :lol: All Mods will have to go topless so we can judge closely. Oh thinking about it Annis, Carl, Milly, Baz, Jon Candy, Big gwyn need not enter :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 am

Shame you're not letting Baz enter that one Nukes, he stands a great chance of winning! :D

This sounds like a brilliant idea and I would even make sure I was there to let Baz abuse me. I'd also have to re-ignite the glorious strike partnership I formed with Fishy for a cameo 10 minutes... not sure how we'd do that in a pub but where there's a will there's a way! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Claire wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:And we could have an award for best member from a different team hope blackswan don't win it :lol:

Nah, Stan would win that hands down!

I'd go for Milly with Newport

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:03 pm

PtB for me with his Clydebank allegiance!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The moderator with the best chest :o :lol: All Mods will have to go topless so we can judge closely. Oh thinking about it Annis, Carl, Milly, Baz, Jon Candy, Big gwyn need not enter :lol: :lol:

I think Claire was having a practise audition on Saturday :shock:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Claire wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:And we could have an award for best member from a different team hope blackswan don't win it :lol:

Nah, Stan would win that hands down!

I'd go for Milly with Newport

wheyyyyyyyyy!! :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The moderator with the best chest :o :lol: All Mods will have to go topless so we can judge closely. Oh thinking about it Annis, Carl, Milly, Baz, Jon Candy, Big gwyn need not enter :lol: :lol:

Why are you after my chest :o :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:44 pm

annis v baz v gwyn v claire, no offense to claire but i can only see her challenging gwyn for a bronze medal. and that being nice to gwyn because he scares me :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

I think Claire was having a practise audition on Saturday :shock:

Tell me more Chief :P :P :P :P :P

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Why are you after my chest :o :lol:

After great consideration you can withdraw Chief. My thinking i want Claire to win so i am withdrawing all the opposition :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:03 pm

:wav:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:28 pm

There's loads you could do , pissed up personality of the year, most argumentive member, one match wonder, chant of the season, rant of the season , saddest forum member I.e on the forum late Saturday night , early Sunday morning naming no names f.e Milly :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:00 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:What do you think to having a good laugh and a few beers end of season. Could be funny night have awards like Best newcomer, most controversial post, most liked post , any other ideas ?

If someone wishes to organise the event we will support it and promote for everyone to attend, it could be rammed in the Ninian pub for this.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:What do you think to having a good laugh and a few beers end of season. Could be funny night have awards like Best newcomer, most controversial post, most liked post , any other ideas ?

If someone wishes to organise the event we will support it and promote for everyone to attend, it could be rammed in the Ninian pub for this.

I Second that Carl, So come on lets hear it from an Organiser, No probs with having the Pub to Our Selves :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 pm

As it was your great idea i think you may need to volunteer as organiser and compere for the night :lol: :ayatollah:
Lets try to make it happen. :)

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Red carpet into the Ninian. And dinner suits and little Black dresses for the Ladies.
And tart of the year goes to .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Chris the slut :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

That ment to say Chris the slut. :o :o :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I will hand this over to someone who is good at organising . All you need is a list and say a tenner a person , cover the bar till the money runs out , raffle off prizes , all proceeds to the Keenor statue. Just start the list off from next home game someone who will collect the money , Annis ring round for prizes signed shirts etc . Then have the night after the season has finished .

Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:51 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:I will hand this over to someone who is good at organising . All you need is a list and say a tenner a person , cover the bar till the money runs out , raffle off prizes , all proceeds to the Keenor statue. Just start the list off from next home game someone who will collect the money , Annis ring round for prizes signed shirts etc . Then have the night after the season has finished .

I Will book the night, get prizes,Shirts etc etc.
But WE NEED an ORGANISER, I've Retired from them Days.
I will even get the Ninian to do promotions on their drinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All proceeds to Scotts Young Guns :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE NEED AN ORGANISER TO CLLECT THE MONEY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

WE COULD HAVE IT A SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER THE SEASONS OVER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Make sense for a.moderator to do it good organising skills ;)
Come on the idea is there just get someone to organise I'm sure people will help them out if needed. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Do we have to dress smart?

Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Do you balls don your Fila , Penguin, etc no dress code its just a get together and :ayatollah: laugh nothing formal like at the CCS. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

From what I've seen Carl is a good organiser. ;)

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 pm

We could ask Dave Jones but he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and that is what we need :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Sounds good :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:37 am

Well who is going to organise it ?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

should be enough of us fom Aberdare and Mount to get a bus too I expect ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 am

Vintage 63 wrote:should be enough of us fom Aberdare and Mount to get a bus too I expect ? :ayatollah:

Martyn you up for organising this and taking All the money ? ;) :ayatollah: