Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most unusual thing on Saturday...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Annis' barnet! What's going on up there old chap? Whoever did that to you deserves locking up! ;)

Only jesting with you, but, is it true you've changed which Just for Men colour your using as the previous one turned you a touch ginger?!! I never saw that in one of Carls updates!

Re: Most unusual thing on Saturday...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Annis' barnet! What's going on up there old chap? Whoever did that to you deserves locking up! ;)

Only jesting with you, but, is it true you've changed which Just for Men colour your using as the previous one turned you a touch ginger?!! I never saw that in one of Carls updates!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ginger hair is unaceptable ;)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Annis' barnet! What's going on up there old chap? Whoever did that to you deserves locking up! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know where you got that info from? ;) :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:58 pm

it was the sun light :roll: :? :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

milly44 wrote:

it was the sun light :roll: :? :lol:

That excuse was brilliant! :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

wtf is going on here then :D :D :D

milly you been putting people up to this again???? 8-)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm

WELL it was very very sunny saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not sure the other times though ;)