Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why is it...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Why is it that people that rarely post on here, are coming on here at the moment to say how negative it is?

Why not actually post something positive or join in the debate rather than making a negative thread yourselves!!! Its pretty hypocritical! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Why is it...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Like I said in another topic Claire, drama queens! :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I am here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am doing "read only" now lol can't be arsed woith the pettiness with these grown men :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Its easy to criticise and be negative. Takes no imagination or effort.
:roll:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Jez wrote:I am here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am doing "read only" now lol can't be arsed woith the pettiness with these grown men :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't blame you! :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

Claire wrote:Why is it that people that rarely post on here, are coming on here at the moment to say how negative it is?

Why not actually post something positive or join in the debate rather than making a negative thread yourselves!!! Its pretty hypocritical! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe some people don't type just becuase they have a keyboard, if I have anything to contribute I'll post if not I'll i'll just read instead of adding a hugely important smiley face as my only contribution

And my post is trying to make people be positive instead of negative, I hate negativity, unless we lose then it's hard not be a little bit angry.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Claire wrote:Why is it that people that rarely post on here, are coming on here at the moment to say how negative it is?

Spot on,
We`ll let you do negative posts though cos you`ve had 2500 posts LOL
:D :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Nicesocks wrote:

Maybe some people don't type just becuase they have a keyboard, if I have anything to contribute I'll post if not I'll i'll just read instead of adding a hugely important smiley face as my only contribution

And my post is trying to make people be positive instead of negative, I hate negativity, unless we lose then it's hard not be a little bit angry.

I wasn't actually referring to you, but if you want to turn into a drama queen about it to then crack on! :roll:
(Ooops, wouldn't want to add any kind of smiley now would I?! :roll: )

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Your right I am having a hissy fit right now, in fact I may have snapped a heel of my shoes stomping around

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

How dare you speak some sense.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Apologies, I was angry and jumping to conclusions is easy when you look for it. :oops:

Milly's post and a coffee break has cheered me up now though, just gotta fix my shoes :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 pm

tbh havent read to much negativity today other than troobloo3339 getting banned

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 pm

some people find it easier to be negative about things........ we are so close to going up, people fear we will fail going on our past history of messing things up..... so they prepare themselves for the worst.... imo anyway :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Here is a positive post

WE'RE GOING UP
WE'RE GOING UP
CITY'S GOING UP

AND NOW YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE US
AND NOW YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE US, THE CITY'S GOING UP

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:44 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Here is a positive post

WE'RE GOING UP
WE'RE GOING UP
CITY'S GOING UP :ayatollah:

AND NOW YOUR GOING TO BELIEVE US, THE CITY'S GOING UP

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now this is a chant we can get going it could instill a feel good factor around the ground and I'm sure the players would be buzzing if they heard it as well

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Youd swear Carl Curtis is the new bin laden the way some people have been rambling on. Still the best forum for me, ps Claire you new avatar is a quite swanky :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Its like 1970's N.Ireland on here lately....People being overzealous with the negativity, in effect frying every other forum member brains and sucking the enjoyment out of visiting the site. Then you got the counter strike group who are accidentally contradicting and compounding the negativity feel on here by voicing how fed up they are of all the negativity. My opinion is have a bru, take a dog valium...what ever works for you and put life in perspective.

Hmmmm when I do put life in perspective, Cardiff is pretty much toward the top of most influencial and important things in my life. I retract my comment, just take a valium :?

Love you all.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Youd swear Carl Curtis is the new bin laden the way some people have been rambling on. Still the best forum for me, ps Claire you new avatar is a quite swanky :ayatollah:

Thanks! :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Its like 1970's N.Ireland on here lately....People being overzealous with the negativity, in effect frying every other forum member brains and sucking the enjoyment out of visiting the site. Then you got the counter strike group who are accidentally contradicting and compounding the negativity feel on here by voicing how fed up they are of all the negativity. My opinion is have a bru, take a dog valium...what ever works for you and put life in perspective.

Hmmmm when I do put life in perspective, Cardiff is pretty much toward the top of most influencial and important things in my life. I retract my comment, just take a valium :?

Love you all.

:lol: We love you too!! :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Jez wrote:I am here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same here :(