Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not a good place to read these days

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

This board is becoming a bit sad in my humble lowly opinion.

We now know Jay reads this board and possibly one or two others, how are they meant to feel good about the club if what they read on here is he's shit, they're faggots, wimps, Prima Dona’s over rated etc. If my workplace kept saying I was crap but couldn’t sack me just like footballers can’t now be sold at anytime, I would be thinking sod em all no one gives a shit about me anyway I’ll just take my money and pretend all is good until I get another job

We got a bitter West Ham fan who is constantly bitching about our top scorer and then we applaud him for having a go at every other aspect of this club possibly because of his personal issues with Mr Jenkins. I don’t really mind about criticisms of how the club is run because the powers above don’t kick the footballs. But the attacks on our player/s whether it’s true or not should not be tolerated on here especially by a part time fan we should be backing our players at all times

The chances of promotion this year is still very much on, we should be concentrating on raising their spirits egging them on and doing anything possible to relieve the pressure.

If the player was and is always crap (Naylor) then of course we have no way of discussing it but when it comes to Bothroyd , we know he isn’t crap but just playing badly. Maybe it’s because of what Carl said happened (and I am happy to believe it’s true) maybe it’s because he knows he is playing crap and can’t seem to shake it off that is winding him up.

Constant criticism doesn’t work it just leaves you in the doldrums and makes you panic more under pressure than you would normally.

I know they get paid a lot and we spend a fortune helping them get paid that money but the only way to help them is to back them up, bring back the belief and confidence that they can do anything.

After the season, if they leave then who cares what is said, because they don’t figure in our plans anymore so who cares if their confidence is knocked.

Anyway that’s my rant, I’m in work and I don’t want to be so I got angry

Re: Not a good place to read these days

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I forgot to put after a defeat is the exception, everyone has the right to be pissed with a poor performance

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

spot on mate :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:15 pm

best post off the week in my opinion

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

People can read and believe what they want. Why are people focusing on the negativity? There's just as much positive posts on here as negative ones and even some posts are deemed negative by the drama queens on here.

It's a free world and people can post what they want. People can also read what they want. There are just as many constructive and positive posts on here as negative posts. All this 'oh, this board is bringing our club down' etc chat is hilarious. It's a message board you girls, don't take it so seriously. :ayatollah: