Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carls updates

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

i know carl and consider him a personal friend so i would never say anything negative,but i feel that everything written by him is done with true feelings and careful consideration,maybe it is people that read the updates that get to excited and then maybe feel a little let down,or worse vfeel that things are being held back,you will never please all of the people all of the time but i think that carl should not be questioned about what he has written,again maybe i am being one -sided but for me ,carry on carl(i hope thats not a title of a 70s film :D ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: carls updates

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

could be one for the 2011

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

krab not a dig at you mate, cos your a tidy bloke. :ayatollah:

but all this jay, update, whos doing what, who said what, whos started what rumours is all boring me to f*cking death :|

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

krab wrote:i know carl and consider him a personal friend so i would never say anything negative,but i feel that everything written by him is done with true feelings and careful consideration,maybe it is people that read the updates that get to excited and then maybe feel a little let down,or worse vfeel that things are being held back,you will never please all of the people all of the time but i think that carl should not be questioned about what he has written,again maybe i am being one -sided but for me ,carry on carl(i hope thats not a title of a 70s film :D ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair play Carl is unquie because from me to everyone else the last thing you can claim is that posts are written with 'careful consideration' :lol: more like 'print and be dammed' if the truth is be to known :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:35 pm

in all fairness people get wound up to the extreme about the updates, the hype surrounding them is making carl and this forum look ridiculous.....should go back to how it was just one post during the week saying the update is on such a date. Lately its been non stop hype about them. None of this is carl's fault really, but if people get wound up then they are gonna be let down!! IMO forget all the explosive news, and big update coming.....just say its on such a day and be done with it. It also doesnt help when a few people know whats coming in the update and then in certain threads they are coming out with "you wait till the update sunday and you'll see how loyal jay is" its kind of like "i know something you don't know" and quite sad really.....but keep them coming carl, its the content im interested in, the hype can just f**k off :D

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

explosive my arse annis tried to make out it was something that it was not omg why dont you all grow up and get behind the team... certain people on here all they do is try and cause unrest between the fans.. that is my opinion therealjimmyscoular writer of no books :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:in all fairness people get wound up to the extreme about the updates, the hype surrounding them is making carl and this forum look ridiculous.....should go back to how it was just one post during the week saying the update is on such a date. Lately its been non stop hype about them. None of this is carl's fault really, but if people get wound up then they are gonna be let down!! IMO forget all the explosive news, and big update coming.....just say its on such a day and be done with it. It also doesnt help when a few people know whats coming in the update and then in certain threads they are coming out with "you wait till the update sunday and you'll see how loyal jay is" its kind of like "i know something you don't know" and quite sad really.....but keep them coming carl, its the content im interested in, the hype can just f**k off :D

I disagreed with you when I started reading that post but by the end I was won over.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:explosive my arse annis tried to make out it was something that it was not omg why dont you all grow up and get behind the team... certain people on here all they do is try and cause unrest between the fans.. that is my opinion therealjimmyscoular writer of no books :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I find it hard to see the link between yesterday's update, the maturity of those who read them and a failure to back the team?

Where the hell do you get your conclusions from?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Jimmyscoular, its seems you have a personal gripe with annis, a few of your recent posts seem to be trying to get a reaction from him, if you have pm him and dont waste my time in having to read bollox :)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

troobloo3339 got a ban for saying exactly this

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Tbagain, either you are troobloo or are having an illicit affair with him cos he's all you talk about

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm

tbagain wrote:troobloo3339 got a ban for saying exactly this

troobloo3339 your mate got banned did he? hadnt realised, what did he do :?:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm

he cant speak for himself cos he banned he cant find out what he supposed to have said?done so i trying to bring it up at every possible occasion to get someone to either say what he done wrong or get his ban lifted his first comment to me was he thought it must be an error

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

tbagain wrote:he cant speak for himself cos he banned he cant find out what he supposed to have said?done so i trying to bring it up at every possible occasion to get someone to either say what he done wrong or get his ban lifted his first comment to me was he thought it must be an error

first I have seen you write about it. :ayatollah: strange one :|

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 pm

milly44 wrote:krab not a dig at you mate, cos your a tidy bloke. :ayatollah:

but all this jay, update, whos doing what, who said what, whos started what rumours is all boring me to f*cking death :|

shall we talk about the jacks in pulse,yawn :( :ayatollah: