Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wrestlemania crowd???????????

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Fairplay they must have made a killing there.The view from the back row you couldnt even see the ring lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wrestlemania crowd???????????

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:56 pm

My team mate went to it. It's something I reckon would be quite an event to go to because the atmosphere at some of these events seems superb. I remember going to see a wrestling event at the CIA about 10 years ago and it was so much fun. I worked with the camera man on work experience and he kept focusing in on me and my mate abusing some of the wrestlers and it came up on the big screen. Such great banter. That was the night I shook Bret Hart's hand... legend!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm

utter load of shit that my son grew out of when he was 8.
adults in the audience :?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:56 pm

jinks-rct wrote:utter load of shit that my son grew out of when he was 8. adults in the audience :?

It's entertainment at the end of the day. I'd rather watch WWE than sit down and watch Skiing or something else on SkySports2. The Banter between the wrestlers is great, even better now that The Rock & Austin are back. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 pm

i havnt watched it for 10 years, but i was sad enough to wacth it last night, only because the rock and stone cold were back, i quite enjoyed it but dont tell anyone. :oops:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Wrestlemania LMFAO

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:utter load of shit that my son grew out of when he was 8. adults in the audience :?

It's entertainment at the end of the day. I'd rather watch WWE than sit down and watch Skiing or something else on SkySports2. The Banter between the wrestlers is great, even better now that The Rock & Austin are back. :ayatollah:

:? ive seen better banter between 2 old ladies in the local post office.. :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

:? ive seen better banter between 2 old ladies in the local post office.. :lol:

What choke slamming each other :lol: :lol: