Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O GETHIN JENKINS

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 am

TAKE YOUR ZERO AND YOUR TOLERANCE AND YOUR NO STANDING AND YOUR WANKY STEWARDS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TAKE YOUR f*cking EGG BALL AND SHOVE UP EM UP YOUR ARSE YOU MONEY GRABBING tw*t :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O GETHIN JENKINS

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 am

post it twice, incase he doesnt read it the first time...

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:04 am

HA HA Yeah just noticed on my bloody smartphone so it just fucked up not so smartphone more like did Gethin come up with that idea as well hmmm ?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 am

like him or not then Im afraid he's going to be around for quite a while yet , at the end of the day he was TG's choice as CEO and sometimes he is the spokesman for TG and VT !

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:25 am

bit harsh! Personally I think he seems to be doing a steady job getting our club sorted financially! In regard to liasing with fans, and his knowledge of football, im not so sure but he certainly has a very tough job and its still way too early to judge whether he has been a success.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:TAKE YOUR ZERO AND YOUR TOLERANCE AND YOUR NO STANDING AND YOUR WANKY STEWARDS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TAKE YOUR f*cking EGG BALL AND SHOVE UP EM UP YOUR ARSE YOU MONEY GRABBING tw*t :ayatollah:

It's got nothing to do with Gethin Jenkins. It's the law! In all seater stadiums, if fans persistently stand then the Health and Safety exec can reduce the capacity of or even close parts of grounds.

It's one of the reasons we get fewer tickets for lots of away grounds.

It might be a b0ll0x law but it's got nothing to do with Gethin Jenkins.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 am

Howey1927 wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:TAKE YOUR ZERO AND YOUR TOLERANCE AND YOUR NO STANDING AND YOUR WANKY STEWARDS AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TAKE YOUR f*cking EGG BALL AND SHOVE UP EM UP YOUR ARSE YOU MONEY GRABBING tw*t :ayatollah:

It's got nothing to do with Gethin Jenkins. It's the law! In all seater stadiums, if fans persistently stand then the Health and Safety exec can reduce the capacity of or even close parts of grounds.

It's one of the reasons we get fewer tickets for lots of away grounds.

It might be a b0ll0x law but it's got nothing to do with Gethin Jenkins.

Explain to me then why in every other ground in the Championship, home fans are allowed to stand near the away fans for the whole match?

Also, why are fans allowed to stand in the Canton, and not elsewhere?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Explain to me then why in every other ground in the Championship, home fans are allowed to stand near the away fans for the whole match?

Also, why are fans allowed to stand in the Canton, and not elsewhere?[/quote]

Because they don't have the reputation or scrutiny on them that we do (except for Millwall).

We persistently stand and it does reduce our allocations at away grounds. At Reading they have even read out a statement saying that we would receive a reduced allocation during the game!

We have to be whiter than white and as great as the atmosphere in NP was, if we had the same "surrounding the away fans" then the segregation area would just get bigger and bigger. I was in Block A and loved every minute but the law is what it is and if it means we can get more fans in if we follow it, what do you expect our Chief Exec to do?