Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Martin O'Neill Back To Celtic

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am

Now working with a Celtic nut and his version of Carl has access to Celtic backroom staff.

Rumours are that O'Neill will be back at Celtic next season.

Re: Martin O'Neill Back To Celtic

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:11 am

Wayne S wrote:Now working with a Celtic nut and his version of Carl has access to Celtic backroom staff.

Now that is far more believable.

Particularly as I'm pretty sure that Lennon will be sectioned by then, he's not right at all ;)

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Can't see that personally.

Whatever you think of Lennon he is building a good squad & is sitting 2 points clear at the top of the table. The board have backed him heavily & too then out him or demote him & put a manager in who might not fancy a lot of the players Lennon has brought in doesn't sound feasible to me.

I fancy him for the Everton job myself.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Wayne S wrote:Now working with a Celtic nut and his version of Carl has access to Celtic backroom staff.

Where did Carl start the Rumour on O'Neil ?

It was started by others on here and another Forum, Carl just said he had heard a rumour nothing more.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

who said carl started it

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm

So we have a rumour to quash a rumour;

Great that clears things up :lol:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

tbagain wrote:who said carl started it

In fairness to Wayne he didn't say Carl started the rumour, only that someone he is working with knows a Celtic version of 'Carl' (i.e. a fan who has inside info via backroom staff :? ) and he has heard a rumour saying O'Neil is going back to Celtic.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

so its foreverblue who interpreted carl started it

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Where did Carl start the Rumour on O'Neil ?

I didn't say he did.

I likened a Celtic fan to Carl. ie he has access to some people at the club who give him info.