Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Victim of our own success

Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am

I feel this has to be said, that this forum is now going a little OTT.
We are all very grateful to Carl for his updates and its nice to know what goes on behind locked doors so to speak.
I like a lot of us on here look forward to Carls updates But we must all realizes that some of the info that Carl put up with his best of intentions, is some time down to others who passes that info on to him.

Ok there may or may not have been an exchange of words between Jay and DJ ,if or if he was not on his way to Fulham . BUT the thing is ,unless Jay or DJ them self's told Carl the conversation and the way it went on, how can Carl possibly be 100% right about it ? We can all think,or know what we think is true but do that make it so ?

I'm sure that Carl tries his very best to pass on info that he thinks we would all be interested in.
But Carl is only human and the info he get I'm sure come to him from a friend of a friend of a friend some times, but he is still good enough to pass it on to us..

So as it is passed down to him things may or may not change a little,so the people who is having a go at Carl, must ask them self's if they want to know everything that goes on in the club,they have to take all the info with an open mined if they fined something's are not 100% true, but other things are.Just be grateful to Carl for using his time to try and fined out these things for us all.

If you think as some do on here, that Carl is full of shit! Or a legend in his own mined.
Its simple just don't bother to read the updates then you wont get upset ! Its as simple as that.

This is an Important time for us all, and the last thing we need now is to upset one or more of our players
Lets all get behind them and not in front of there faces with abuse, NOW COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS THE PREM IS THERE ......... TAKE IT ! ITS YOURS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Victim of our own success

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 am

If Carl didnt do any updates no doubt 1 or 2 individuals would have a go at him for that ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 am

I think it's fair to assume that Bothroyd was excited at the prospect of signing for a Premiership club and living a lot closer to his celebrity girlfriend when travelling up the M4 to London.

It would also be reasonable to assume that when he got a call telling him the deal was off, he was far from happy.

The thing I find interesting about all this is we were assured by the club they had received ‘no offers’ for Jay during the January window.

What was the reason for the spin?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am

Maybe the only way the powers to be at CCFC can re-assure and keep the fans happy is to tell lies ? It worked for Ridsdale and Co until they were caught out and came unstuck , maybe Mr Jenkins is currently going down the same road and hopes that nobody spots it ? :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 am

Well Dave Jones has gone on record as saying he has never told lies and in the next sentence has said that he never received an offer for Jay this January.

So now we hear that there were 2 offers for Jay. So something is either lying or been misinformed. Explosive stuff or what?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 am

Jones was part of last season's golden ticket scam :evil:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:41 am

Really?

Would not surprise me as I always felt him and the Riddler were a partnership like.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Really?

Would not surprise me as I always felt him and the Riddler were a partnership like.

it was Jones's idea and Im convinced he must have known that the money wasnt going into the transfer kitty ?

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:What was the reason for the spin?

One reason would be to prevent people pointing out the bleeding obvious, ie with the financial situation we're in, it would be incredibly dumb to turn down such a good offer.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Yet again we can all come up with things we think, MUST be right, or COULD be right or obversely sounds right.! But to be completely and 100% right the only way, and that is not to speculate, on what IS , or what MAYBE. That way you will be a little less informed ,but 100% right.
That is why I always say this on all my post , NOTHING IN LIFE IS MORE CERTAIN, THAN LIFE IS COMPLETLY UNCERTAIN

:ayatollah: