Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:47 pm

ive just done it with seven games to go and i have

1) QPR 96
2) Norwich 83(24 GD)
3) CARDIFF 83 (23 GD)
4) Reading 82
5) JACKS 78
6) Leeds 78

I have been quite generous with our rin in ie against QPR and burnely i have put draws games we could easily lose most likely the qpr game, no losses for us til end of season still hard to do however we could do it on goal difference as i have us to only edge games like 2-1 etc

Re: championship predictor

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:51 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:ive just done it with seven games to go and i have

1) QPR 96
2) Norwich 83(24 GD)
3) CARDIFF 83 (23 GD)
4) Reading 82
5) JACKS 78
6) Leeds 78

I have been quite generous with our rin in ie against QPR and burnely i have put draws games we could easily lose most likely the qpr game, no losses for us til end of season still hard to do however we could do it on goal difference as i have us to only edge games like 2-1 etc

Hmm Very interesting.

I still say 4th for us, but you never know :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:ive just done it with seven games to go and i have

1) QPR 96
2) Norwich 83(24 GD)
3) CARDIFF 83 (23 GD)
4) Reading 82
5) JACKS 78
6) Leeds 78

Hmm Very interesting.

I still say 4th for us, but you never know :ayatollah:

Annis you've got to be the most optamistic person in this board fair play :lol:

I reckon 3rd or just sneak in 2nd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:24 pm

were gong to beat QPR 3-1
trust me!! im 90% sure...worth a punt. altho thers a chance it was QPR who won 3-1 but im sure It was cardiff.

I wouldn't be surprised if we meet millwall in the playoffs , and swansea in the final

for me..
QPR
Norwich
---------
Cardiff
Swansea
Leeds
Millwall
-----------
Cardiff City v millwall (3-2) agg
Swansea City v Leeds (4-2) agg

Final Cardiff City v Swansea City (1-1) extra time and i wouldnt like to say who wins that :|

Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am

if we can beat QPR as you say then we should get auto as ive put us down for a draw there!
need to watch reading tho very good run bit like blackpool last year, obv blackpool went up via playoffs but they had storming run to get to playoffs reading could sneak autos