Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay, please read this.....

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Sorry there are so many idiots on here slagging you off! I don't know why, they are City fans, just have a funny way of showing it.

Whatever the truth is about this latest update and what did or didn't happen in January, you are are Cardiff City player, you have scored many important goals for us(including the first yesterday which won me money!!! :lol: ) we need you to score more important goals for us and you are probably our biggest hope of grabbing 2nd spot in the the league this season.

Ignore the haters, score the goals to shut them up and make the Jay followers happy and able to gloat!!!!!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jay Bothroyd, Cardiff City legend in waiting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Jay, please read this.....

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Sorry there are so many idiots on here slagging you off! I don't know why, they are City fans, just have a funny way of showing it.

Whatever the truth is about this latest update and what did or didn't happen in January, you are are Cardiff City player, you have scored many important goals for us(including the first yesterday which won me money!!! :lol: ) we need you to score more important goals for us and you are probably our biggest hope of grabbing 2nd spot in the the league this season.

Ignore the haters, score the goals to shut them up and make the Jay followers happy and able to gloat!!!!!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am Not Slagging him off far from it, He is one of Our Top 3 players and when he puts his mind to it, prob Top 3 in this Division.
Who could blame him wanting to play in the Premier League :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jay Bothroyd, Cardiff City legend in waiting. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Annis,

Wish more on here felt the same! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Where has anyone slagged him off he was offered a better job and didn't go I would have been pissed off too

Now it's all out and done with we have 7games to win

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Sorry there are so many idiots on here slagging you off! I don't know why, they are City fans, just have a funny way of showing it.

I am Not Slagging him off far from it, He is one of Our Top 3 players and when he puts his mind to it, prob Top 3 in this Division.
Who could blame him wanting to play in the Premier League :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:45 pm

its the sulking afterwards thats the disapointment and the bad attitude.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Where has anyone slagged him off he was offered a better job and didn't go I would have been pissed off too

Here Baz-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41182

By the way, cheers for the 4-1 tip off yesterday, even backed Jay to score first!!!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And yes, it's all about the last 7 games-it's all to play for! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

i think were more concerned, about jay, getting on with the job in hand, which is giving 100% for the remaining games?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Daya wrote:its the sulking afterwards thats the disapointment and the bad attitude.

We don't know he was sulking, maybe he was off form? After an injury lay off......maybe he was sulking!

Either way, he's still here and could've insisted on a move.

Jay score the goals and take us up................please! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think were more concerned, about jay, getting on with the job in hand, which is giving 100% for the remaining games?

Did well yesterday I thought! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Where has anyone slagged him off he was offered a better job and didn't go I would have been pissed off too

Here Baz-

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41182

By the way, cheers for the 4-1 tip off yesterday, even backed Jay to score first!!!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And yes, it's all about the last 7 games-it's all to play for! :ayatollah:
I done the same bet had £42 back for a £2 stake

Daya wrote:its the sulking afterwards thats the disapointment and the bad attitude.

We don't know he was sulking, maybe he was off form? After an injury lay off......maybe he was sulking!

Jay score the goals and take us up................please! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Pray tell me how he could insist on a move?

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Daya wrote:

Player power is ruining football at the moment, wouldn't be the first player to force a move!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Pray tell me how he could insist on a move?[/quote]

Player power is ruining football at the moment, wouldn't be the first player to force a move![/quote]

you still havent answered the question!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think were more concerned, about jay, getting on with the job in hand, which is giving 100% for the remaining games?

Did well yesterday I thought! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he did play well, and he didnt seam to fall over as much :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Daya wrote:We don't know he was sulking, maybe he was off form? After an injury lay off......maybe he was sulking!

Player power is ruining football at the moment, wouldn't be the first player to force a move![/quote]

you still havent answered the question![/quote]

You think? Don't you think lots of players insist on moves? and when clubs tell them they can't the players then force moves? Refusing to play, train with reserves etc.

Next you'll try telling me that players contracts are worth the paper they are written on!
:lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

jay even though you ignore me on twitter,i still want you at city and think you will score for fun in the run in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Everyone ignores me on twitter

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Everyone ignores me on twitter

was that from me? :lol:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Daya wrote:We don't know he was sulking, maybe he was off form? After an injury lay off......maybe he was sulking!

Player power is ruining football at the moment, wouldn't be the first player to force a move!

you still havent answered the question![/quote]

You think? Don't you think lots of players insist on moves? and when clubs tell them they can't the players then force moves? Refusing to play, train with reserves etc.

Next you'll try telling me that players contracts are worth the paper they are written on!
:lol:[/quote]

Players need bottle for that. Your mate Jay hasnt got any, so hes sulking instead.

Rather like the play off final ringing the Manager a couple of hours saying he couldnt play as his head wasnt right.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Daya wrote:

you still havent answered the question!

:lol:[/quote]

Players need bottle for that. Your mate Jay hasnt got any, so hes sulking instead.

Rather like the play off final ringing the Manager a couple of hours saying he couldnt play as his head wasnt right.[/quote]

At the end of the day steve regardless of what happened in january and my understanding of the situation is different to what has been said on here jay is now in the shop window and he has seven games left to sell himself to potential premiership suitors.
This can only be good for us and who knows if he does help get us promoted he might still even be able to broker a deal with us.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

All depends on his mind state Steveo.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Daya wrote:All depends on his mind state Steveo.

true steve and judging on his past the self destruct button is never far away.
this must truly be his last chance to make it at the highest level.
The martin o'neill thing is way off by the way he has not met the malaysians this week

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:40 pm

steve davies wrote:
Daya wrote:All depends on his mind state Steveo.

true steve and judging on his past the self destruct button is never far away.
this must truly be his last chance to make it at the highest level.
The martin o'neill thing is way off by the way he has not met the malaysians this week

Down to him at the end of the day but hes no doubt london bound at the end of the season or thinks he is anyway.

The Oneill thing was from a while back i think and just now surfacing into the domain.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:44 pm

jaaaayyyyy bothroyd jaaayyyyy bothroyd! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: